Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zombiedom (Again)

• 16-09-2005 10:08am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I regret to inform you all of the demise of Embee, and another popular boardster whom has been rendered unrecognisable (On request).
    They seem to have passed on into the 'Other' realm (The one that belongs to ME)

Zoembee.jpg
    Embee found herself waking up one morning with an out of the blue fetish for brains.

ZombOKeeffe.jpg
    This poor chap, however, is a more experienced brain eater, considering there isn't so much as a single FLECK of gunge on his shirt - Fair play.

Pat on the back to anyone who can work out whom this unlucky chap is (was), but it matters not, for I hereby pronounce them both assimilated into my Photoshoppage Boredom Phase of Death.

Welcome To Zombiedom.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

you don't ask he just abuses

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Who me?

The zombification process always, funnily enough now that I think of it, starts with someones request to 'become' a zombie. This isn't some form of abnormal zombie fetish or anything.
    People actually would like to subscribe to the Private Zombiedom Forum, and the only way is to join is to become a Zombie!

The Zombiedom era may have been shortlived, but I've converted a tidy sum of Boardsters to the cause :D
    I need fresh blood, so sign your life away to me here and you shall recieve eternal life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

The second zombie you posted is O'Keeffe?

{EDIT}: Or should that be WAS O'Keeffe....

• Advertisement
  • Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

O'Keeffe is but a mere clue, not the persons nickname...
    No dice I'm afraid :)

sure zombify me too

Ok it looks like the photo's (Which were submitted to my member space) are down (as is the member space) so I can't add the latest entrant, SARGE!

He's a working class zombie, one that will bring in the punters for feeding as well as funding my Zombiedom world take over.

Welcome to Zombiedom.

PS. I'll attach all new zombies to the bottom of the post.

FuzzyLogic is next then, if Mister Big submits a photo before someone else drop in the queue, MathewTheBig.

On top of that, it doesn't have to be ME doing the zombification... Feel free to try your hand at it, too, people. It's so easy to do (But don't expect me to tell you how wink.gif)

• Advertisement

Looks like FuzzyZombie is backpacking his way towards Zombiedom. Welcome.

No more takers, eh?

Well that gives me a break - There's only so much this tireless dead being can do.

Before that, however, I hereby welcome Mathewthebig into Zombiedom.

While I'm here, I may as well throw up some of the other pictures I made.
    They were all done whilst I was getting to know how to use Photoshop years ago, so they're a big step back from what I can do these days (Which isn't all that great either, but I've certainly got a few more tricks up my sleeve now).

Anyway:

Tellox
    Boober
    Asok
    Meat - The first one I ever made.biggrin.gif
    RopeDrink - The best.

And here is a Desktop Version of the above mentioned picture.

There's one or two others, also, but at the moment I can't be bothered finding them.

So far I think Embee's Zombification turned out the best, and it's also the first time I attempted to make the 'victim' pale and crusty. Another trick to use for future members of the Zombie movement.

Anyway, enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

i really like mine and brought a BIG smile to my face to temporary forget about my hangover , top job Ropeh an dowe you a pint at the beers , thanks

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/

i approve fully well done

http://www.sitesled.com/members/ropedrink/WP%20-%20Zombiedom%2002.jpg

My latest project...
    Still under the hammer, but hey, I like making stuff biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Zombeh me?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/tehpfm/Dsc03779.jpg

Much better piccy....could do with cropping though

I hereby welcome Piste into Zombiedom...

It was quite a struggle getting her undead self out of Claires Accessories, but hey, we all know that Zombies like shopping malls, so she's forgiven.

ZomboPiste.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

oooh oooh do me!! I was the victim of a zombie attack in previous works, but never quite made it to zombiedom :(

[URL=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/8709/6264.jpg[/URL]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ropeh you legend! <3

• Advertisement

Glad you like, dear :)

Righteo, Raph and SilverFisherino are next in line to be eaten.
    Watch this space ;)

W00t!

I hereby terminally welcome Silverfish into Zombiedom...

ZombeSilver.jpg

Welcome to the zombie collective, my dear biggrin.gif
    Play fair, and eat well!

The current list of Zombies:

RopeDrink,
    #MEAT# (The first zombie made),
    BooBer,
    Azezil,
    Tellox,
    Asok,
    Gordon,
    Embee,
    Bard,
    Sarge,
    Fuzzylogic,
    Mathewthebig,
    Piste,
    Silverfish,
    Raphael...

That's fifteen zombies... And the infection WILL spread.

Here's a little slice of history (Or useless information) for you - The original idea behind Zombiedom was to use these created images in a flash animated game I was going to create through Swish after I had previously made a [VAR] exploration horror game (which sadly got lost after a specific person mashed my PC - twas **** scary), but because you odd people kept requesting zombification, I got caught up converting all of you rather than making the damn game. Maybe one day I'll make something more out of these pictures, as they're clearly nothing more than a forgettable alternative view of our posters. If anyone comes up with idea's, let me know. I've already had the notion of making a nice and creepy screensaver, and a flash anim movie, but bleh...

EDIT: Added links to all Zombie pictures.

I think this might be the proudest moment of my life. Can I get this put on my driver's licence and work i.d card?

Actually, just a flashback, it looks almost exactly like I looked the time I slipped and fell when running on the tiles at navan swimming pool.

Ouch... Did you lose both eyes, as well? :eek:
    Glad you like it, Silve :)
    I just noticed my comment regarding losing two eyes, and have come to the conclusion that the above 'eek' smily requires zombification... Anyone fancy making some zombie smilies?

zombie.gif

Thar. not mine though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Phat Chance

Hehehe, nice one Matthew - Made one years ago, but after taking a look at it's ****eness, I'm going to avoid posting it here :D

I'll make another one soon, but I'm currently thinking about bashing together yet another desktop image out of a few of the Zombies I've made out of ye :D

Phat Chance and Raphael, I'll have my people call your people, mmmkay.

• Advertisement

ZomboRaph.jpg

It would seem that Raphael hath swelled the ranks of zombies... He has the new strain of infection, one which turns all hair and clothing red...

Welcome to Zombiedom.

Braaaains!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Oh man, they rule Ropey!!!

Would ye do one for me if I upload it?

Sure thing Dai, upload away.
    Seeing as I do struggle to find things to do on my days off sometimes, I've managed to keep the picture editing flowing quite well, but it's come to a point where I'm going to have to chillax a bit. Phat_Chance / Dai, I should hopefully have them done before Thursday.

Watch this space.

Do me, if think you can, you do.

ZomboPhat.jpg

I don't, but I did! Welcome mouldy haired PhatChance, to the Zombiedom realm.

ZomboJustHalf.jpg

He may be JustHalf... But he's a full Zombie!
    Welcome to the ranks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Thanks mate, appreciated. I look like a king... a king of zombies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Phat Chance

Love my zombie shades, and the mouldy hair is...characterful to say the least... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

ZomboSadako.jpg

JenLorigan managed to put in the hair highlights, before being digested into the realm of Zombiedom. Welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

RopeDrink wrote:
    This isn't some form of abnormal zombie fetish or anything.
    Yeah Right! ;D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Mise freisin s'il vous plait!
    Does the blurriness matter?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2645/p90200837zk.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Jen your picture is very sexy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

\o/

Thankee RopeDrink! :)

No worries, hope you like it.
    Also, QZ, even when shrunk, that picture is far too fuzzy unfortunately.

Have neglected my Zombie conversions for the time being, as I'm trying to piece together a Zombiedom Screensaver. Vote for the bestest zombies!

Also, I'm curious as to when someone else will try their hand at zombification... Am I the only person who finds zombies interesting!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,490 ✭✭✭✭Victor

JenLorigan wrote:
    Is it a boy zombie or a girl zombie? :D

All Zombies are presumed male, until proven otherwise.

Then again, you wouldn't want to go up to one and ask them yourself... You'll end up with no face.

RopeDrink wrote:
    All Zombies are presumed male, until proven otherwise.

Then again, you wouldn't want to go up to one and ask them yourself... You'll end up with no face.

What the......?

How do I prove otherwise? Twice this weekend I have been asked to prove my gender!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,490 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Silverfish wrote:
    What the......? How do I prove otherwise? Twice this weekend I have been asked to prove my gender!! :(
    But gurls aren't meant to be good at games. :p

But gurls aren't meant to be good at games. tongue.gif

Or use the internet...
    Or know of the existance of web based forums...

And other stuff.

Zombiedom Dtop.

Yet another blast of my desktop image making fanatasicm. Beats the other two hands down, in my honest opinion. If anyone likes these, I'm sure I can edit yer zombified heads in there too for your own D-Top images, if you like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement