Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travelling oversea with small dogs 2

Options
  • 16-04-2019 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, Can anyone tell me if theres another way to fly my dogs over to Aus besides putting them in the cargo hold. One has bad artritis and cant sit for long periods.

Any ideas or suggestions welcome

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Mod note:

Hi truthseeker1, I'm going to move your thread to Animals & Pet Issues, as I think your question is better suited there.

All posters should note that the Animals & Pet Issues charter now applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergie bxl

Check with the various airlines. You can certainly fly with a small dog in a case on European flights (not Ireland or UK) and not the so called low fare airlines. Also check with your vet about the possibility of a short term 24hours pain relief for your dog with the arthritis. My dog is having laser therapy for arthritis at the moment and it's brilliant. Good luck :)

Advertisement