Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blinds for a sliding door

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

irishgeo wrote: »
    I am wondering does any where in ireland supply blinds to fit in the glass of a sliding door. Something similar to this.

https://www.pinterest.ie/pin/644296290418244649/

Can't say I know anywhere and I imagine it's something you want designed in rather that retro fit

You can fit ordinary blinds and screw the bottom secton of the blind to the door frame then tension by trying to raise them. This stops them swinging around when the door is opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Mary contrary

Hi, they look like blinds that are called 'perfect fit blinds'. My sister got hers from acme blinds and they are lovely and neat with no chords or flapping when u open/close the doors. I think hillary 's also supply them and can order them from a site in the UK and look up u tube how to fit them if u want to do it cheaper...

I was looking at doors in Senator Windows in Drogheda before and they had that option, but they were being sold as a package (ie; would arrive with the doors, already assembled/installed inside.

I presume you can retrofit them but I'm unsure. My concern (I'm a pessimist, I know) was that if anything went wrong with them, theyd be a nightmare, or madly expensive, to get fixed.

Advertisement