Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Dysmorphic Disorder

Options
  • 24-02-2019 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I decided to make this post because I have been struggling with Body Dysmorphic Disorder for over 12 years now.

I have attempted to attend the St. Patrick's about 6 times now and no one has ever turned up at such meetings, unfortunately. I will keep trying though and hopefully, for anyone else reading this who may be suffering from it too, might come along.

The support group takes place on the last Tuesday of each month in Room C, St. Patrick’s Mental Health Services, Dublin at 7.45pm. It's Free of charge.

I've attempted to connect with other people who may also be suffering from BDD but most attempts have ended in failure so far. It's more than a little disheartening. So I decided to make another attempt by sharing this here and hopefully connect with like-minded people.

Comments

Advertisement