Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfboard wax

Options
  • 29-06-2018 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Anyone having issues with wax melting before one hits the water - in two minds on whether I’ll have the board on the roof or in the car

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,140 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You can get warm water wax that shouldn't melt in this I think. You might not need it again for about 30 years though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

No 30 degrees in Standhill on Saturday, small clean off shore and wax was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Jesus the thoughts of it sticking to my hairy chest 😂😂😂

Super little solo session on Tuesday, 3 to 4 foot glassy sets, only downer was trying to get off the board when I made the channel, rocks looked way to close for comfort 😭😭😭😭

Advertisement