Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Lol S6 Updates

• 11-11-2015 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Is it just me or all ability based items have been made more expensive compared to all ad/ tanky items are now cheaper but bit nerfed - how is this fair?
    For example, Zhonyas hourglass now costs extra 500 gold - just not cool!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

sibleykins wrote: »
    Is it just me or all ability based items have been made more expensive compared to all ad/ tanky items are now cheaper but bit nerfed - how is this fair?
    For example, Zhonyas hourglass now costs extra 500 gold - just not cool!

You are correct. They are nerfing mages it seems and buffing adc's. Most mage items have stat reductions and price increases. They also nerfed early mana regen for mages. Adc's have recieved huge buffs in terms of damage, crit chance, lifesteal, survivability and tank shredding. Easier to keep them alive as support now too! This will be the season of the ADC!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sibleykins

I think I'll start taking kennen mid now with ad build, should see how that will go. Without decent mana regeneration, ap mid is really hard especially with early ganks....

Advertisement