Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Total War: ARENA

• 21-11-2014 9:17pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I completely forgot I signed up to this. I got a survey to fill out yesterday and low and behold I have a closed alpha key. Will be playing tonight but there's an NDA on it unfortunately.

Anyone else sign up for this last year (I think)?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Bam. I have a spare invite code for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Deminas

Hey, I was wondering if you still have that spare key for Total War: Arena. I would really like to have it, so I could try out Arena myself. I am a huge fan for Total War games, I've been searching for a key for a long time but seems like there isn't any left. I am waiting for your response with hopeful heart. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Constant Curiosity

i started it today and its mad addictive, u still play? looking to team up with someone as its annoying playing with random suiciders

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Played a few matches of this last night. Its excellent. Loads of fun and so punishing if you go out of position. Will defo be playing more of this.

Advertisement