Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridal shoes/sandals with low heel

Options
  • 27-03-2019 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

Hi all, sister getting married and looking for very low heel white shoe/sandal (she’s tall) We saw some in lk Bennett on sale but they didn’t have size 8. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,383 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Pretty much all specifically bridal shoes have low heels, I found it really difficult to get nice high ones! Danceworld, Dune & Faith all do bridal ranges.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Irregular choice could also have something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Rachel Simpson does a couple of styles in a 2.5inch heel - is that higher than she wants?
    Monsoon have a low block-heel sandal with pearl embellishment, and a peep toe with diamanté ankle strap with a two inch heel.
    accessoriesbyloveslegacy.ie have a few pairs that might suit her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

Paradox London do bridal shoes that are flat or low heel. Not too pricey either.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Rainbow Club! I got my bridal shoes from them, and your sister's situation sounds similar to mine: tall, looking for a low heel, and a size 8. They have a range with both high & low heels, with or without straps, etc. The ones I bought at least, they will dye them a different colour after the wedding for a small fee.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

New Look can be good for bridal type shoes. I got shimmery gold/cream shoes to wear as bridesmaid last year there and they were so comfortable, and cheap as chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

Hi there,
    my sister got married recently and got a Nice medium/low heel from Dune, they were plain ivory I think .

https://www.dunelondon.com/wedding-shoes-sandals-accessories-for-the-bride-dept4087/?heel_height=low&heel_height=medium&size=8%2F41%2Fus10

hope you get what you are looking for and enjoy the day

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

I got mine shortened by a cobbler, took around 1.5inches off them, were perfect and you wouldn’t known they were altered

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SallyGreen

I really like Aquazzura. They are beautiful and comfortable.

Advertisement