Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Any Irish Dota 2 Players still around?

• 11-04-2018 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

I know there's a general chat for Dota but I'm wondering if there's anyone that still plays, if there is, add me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NinjahTigah/

I'm ranked at Ancient 5 but I don't mind playing with anyone either higher or lower, will be going to TI so if anyone's going there let me know as I'll be meeting up with some other Irish guys if you're interested in going too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HakunaPatata

I've played for more years and hours than I care to count, but since they destroyed wisp I think I am finally done for real. Sad outcome for such a fantastic game. All the reasons I started and continued playing are gone. :-(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Yes, there are a bunch of us still. A lot still active from this old group

Seems I'm already your friend so have a look at my profile too :P I have a bunch of friends from Archon to Ancient

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

I've played for more years and hours than I care to count, but since they destroyed wisp I think I am finally done for real. Sad outcome for such a fantastic game. All the reasons I started and continued playing are gone. :-(

you left cause of a nerf to wisp?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Klemantine

Hey, anybody here ready to play a bit of dota2? Need some partners. I am Supp and pusher usually. Broodmother, dazzle, wd, Lycan, beastmaster. Tanks Wk, CK and DK, and Niyx. who is coming with me

Advertisement