Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Battleborn

• 04-11-2015 4:14pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what everyone elses opinion here is in terms of its MOBA-style gameplay.

I quite like but so far the mechanics are quite limited. I hope they open it up a bit more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Never even heard of the game. Will go look into it now.
    I feel sorry for any other MOBAish game trying to make it now, I doubt even the Heroes of the Storm will be that big....DOTA2 and LOL just have such a huge fanbase and grip, casually and now competitively...breaking into the market is hard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I downloaded the technical beta but actually haven't played it as of yet, will give it a go this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fouro

Coming from the creators of Borderlands I hope they have more to show.

Will have to check it out later.

Lots of next gen shooters on the way for 2016.

The early reveal of Paragon from Epic looks good.

Studios trying to ride the esports wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Playing a few games at the moment, seems fun. Like the helix system, quick and simple.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Played some of this in the open beta last weekend, seems very deep,enjoyable game might just make a purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Anybody but it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I have it, seems to crash my computer after an hour or playing for some reason (not sure what it's doing to the graphics card/PSU) ....I run other games such as Overwatch ,Fallout 4 etc on full with no probs

It's ok...but I've not played much of it as Overwatch is getting more attention, aswell as some other games.
    Also, not popular in Asia, so I had to change my download region on STEAM to US to get a game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

like that it supports 2- player split screen

Advertisement