Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenmare

Options
  • 27-08-2018 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone has parked up overnight in Kenmare ?
    I’ve stayed in Kenmare camping a few year back but it’s 4km out of town . I really need to be closer to town if at all possible .
    Any ideas .??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Camdec

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone has parked up overnight in Kenmare ?
    I’ve stayed in Kenmare camping a few year back but it’s 4km out of town . I really need to be closer to town if at all possible .
    Any ideas .??

Try this link . . .
    http://www.reisverhaleneuropa.nl/camper/ierland/plaatsen.shtm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

How did the race go in the end? Lots of vans parked up at the school where registration took place, also one or two down by the pier - deadly spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭trailrunner

MojoMaker wrote: »
    How did the race go in the end? Lots of vans parked up at the school where registration took place, also one or two down by the pier - deadly spot.

Went well. I parked in the school where reg was . No problems, only for to be woken at 2:30am by another van pulling in along side . They were parked in the car park opposite where finish was but they had to move due to someone trying to break into their van at 2am !!!
    Maybe for the bikes ? No sure .

Advertisement