Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sat receiver with Netflix

• 17-04-2021 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    My old Freesat box just died so I need a cheap replacement asap, any recommendations for something that can also connect to Netflix please?

Must be easy to use if you know what I mean!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭Spn744

m8 wrote: »
    Hi all
    My old Freesat box just died so I need a cheap replacement asap, any recommendations for something that can also connect to Netflix please?

The best but not cheapest in my opinion is the new Freesat 4K box which has on demand such as Netflix and YouTube etc. Easy to use and the closest to Sky Q you will get around €175 for non recordable and €215 for recordable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭Spn744

m8 wrote: »
    Hi all

You might also find used freesat boxes on adverts or DoneDeal. Humax would be your best chance for Netflix if you’re buying second hand.

Advertisement