Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser HD 450BT vs Sony WH-1000XM3

Options
  • 08-01-2021 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads.
    Deciding between the Sony WH-1000XM3 and the Sennheiser HD 450BT.
    Have been told that the XM3s are incredible but not a fan of the look.
    On the other hand, love the look of the HD 450BT but have heard they're flimsy.
    Anyone have experience of either?

Thanks.

Comments

Had the Senny's before and now have the Sony's. The Sony's are much better but the 450's were still good.
    One thing to watch out for is if you have big ears as the Sennheiser's earcups are very small if that's something that might bother you.

Also, the Sennheiser's didn't get loud enough. For my liking anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

XM3 would have much better Noise Cancelling. I have the XM3s, they're grand if a little over-hyped imo

The Anker Soundcore Life Q30 are meant to be great budget option, I wouldn't be a fan of the look of them though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭beachhead

Can anyone tell me where to get a replacement 3.5mm cord for the Sony XM3 or recommended a quality alternative.Existing cord could be about to break at the angled end

Advertisement