Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview Hitler

Options
  • 14-07-2003 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

ask "the big kraut cheese" anything you want.

mostly historically accurate,but otherwise not really.
    i asked him what he had for breakfast and he started tellin me about anti-semitism.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Going on past mistakes, what would you improve in version 2.0 of Holocaust ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

i was surprisingly inteligent, with a few joke answers for some questions, i asked him what colour his pubes were and he talked about the master race. when questioned about sex he talks about his niec and eva bron- very good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I asked him if he likes monkeys ?
    Sorry, I don't get what you are saying!

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭d4r3n

i asked him was he into lads, he said this
    I didn't have a strong sex drive, but there is no proof that I was homosexual. I was initially tolerant of homosexuals - a number of them had prominent positions in the party. However, as my ideas about eugenics hardened and they started to attract bad publicity I clamped down on them mercilessly - even those who had been instrumental in my rise to the top, such as Ernst Rohm.

educating stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

History notwithstanding, He's clearly a bit thick. Here are the two questions I asked him:

1. How many smarties does it take to fill Wembley Stadium?

2. Why is the Milka cow lilac?

He gave no answer to either. I'm not to impressed by the chap to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

thank god the fùcker is dead. because I really got pissed off with him or it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Moved to history.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

From what I hear the first thing you'd want to be doing is give the guy a breathmint before you start letting hi talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

"Hitler, did you realise how much fuel that crazy little moustache would give political satirists for decades to come?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

haha, his reply:

"I used to have a 'handlebar' moustache like my father, but in 1913 my siter-in-law suggested that I should cut off the points. Years later, when she saw my picture in a newspaper she said, 'Adolf has gone too far!'. Well, at least it's distinctive, I suppose...recently some people even painted my 'tache onto a poster of Britney Spears, arguing she was trying to take over the (pop) world!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Jaffus

I would ask him why he doesnt look like a member of the Master Race just the janitor I had at school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

ii said somethin about him bein ugly and he said "look at your own face, you're a trogg" or somthinn to that effect but aside from that it was a very educational experience - how do people come accross these websites???

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

"So, that testicle and locket rumour - any truth in that?"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by loismustdie
    how do people come accross these websites???

ive been racking my brains but i honestly cant remember. it remains one of the phemonenones [sp?ha!] of the internet. next time this happens ill be sure to retrace my steps .

Advertisement