Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin vivosport €58 delivered Garmin site

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Ordered 28th June still received no email or update

Same ordered lunchtime on 28th and nothing yet for a large one. Made a separate order a half hour earlier for the smaller one and got it about 3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Balmed Out wrote: »
    Same ordered lunchtime on 28th and nothing yet for a large one. Made a separate order a half hour earlier for the smaller one and got it about 3 weeks ago.

Wow I thought my experience was bad, ordered large on 10 July... nada since too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭torrevieja

there quick enough to take ur money, Shouldnt happen till the order is Dispatched

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

Balmed Out wrote: »

Same as that ordered on the 28th of June and nothing yet, has anyone tried contacting them via Email, I can only find a phone number for the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Shipment confirmation today one month and one day later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Silent night

Same here received confirmation for delivery tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭torrevieja

i cancelled mine wouldn't touch them again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Me too got shipment confirmation just now. Order placed 10 July.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

Ordered 29th June and only got shipment confirmation today.....doesn't bother me as this is replacing fitbit which i still use but have garmin golf watch so changing to the one platform for activity tracking (i always wear the fitbit on one wrist and regular watch on other normally, dont judge me!)......be interesting if they made some kind of gesture due to the delay but doubtful....adidas were late on an order for me recently and threw a 30% discount voucher my way...which i cursed them for as i put another order in with them because for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

I got this in the post today . I already have a fitbit ionic . The steps calculation on the Garmin is way off. I did a comparison today .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    I got this in the post today . I already have a fitbit ionic . The steps calculation on the Garmin is way off. I did a comparison today .

I have a fitbit and already have a garmin golf watch and noticed the same thing....if anything i find that the fitbit can take a while to pick up steps or not stall in picking up steps, strangely often when i'm within steps of the 10k target....hard to know whats right though...

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Arrived two weeks ago. Really nice piece of kit. First time using Garmin Connect, decent enough app. Child is delighted with it. Back up to £113 (sml/med) but will be keeping an eye for a repeat reduction.

Advertisement