Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster 4 pack €3.50 Tesco

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

That's actually quite dear for four packs of Monster Munch m8

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

2 For €2 in Lidl - Green and White.

Bump. Lidl doing great here BUT not the Ultras. I tend to drink Ultra White/Purple (Blue sugar free is mank).

RP7ff6Ml.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

The ultra Red and white stocked in Thurles.

As I predicted a number of months ago, the shops nationwide are pricing Coca Cola Zero/Monster Zero at the same prices as sugary drinks.

McKevitt Costcutter in Thurles is the second most expensive €2.65 for it. Amber Thurles is €3. Everywhere else is €1.25 to €2 a can.

The ultra Red and white stocked in Thurles.

Last time Lidl had ultra white and regular green the white sold out in the first day and green sat there for a week or two so its possible they had it and it flew off the shelves. Lidl are usually consistent between stores.

Dunnes were cheaper last time I got monster there but only go when visiting a friend next to one. €1.35 or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Had the regular green one a few weeks ago, I forgot how unpleasant it is. I'll stick to the ultra ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

Are any of the sugar free one's on sale?

Italix wrote: »
    Are any of the sugar free one's on sale?

Thats what we're just discussing. Ultra = sugar free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

ED E wrote: »
    Thats what we're just discussing. Ultra = sugar free.

My bad, I'll be in Tesco and Lidl tomorrow so I'll post if I find any cans of ultra on offer.

Italix wrote: »
    My bad, I'll be in Tesco and Lidl tomorrow so I'll post if I find any cans of ultra on offer.

Tesco are selling UK Monster for €5.99. Vs Dunnes €4. Total rip off. Same with Diet Coke and Coke Zero. UK Uxbridge made yet sold at a premium. HBC Irish/NI produced Coke is cheaper

• Advertisement

Dunnes Stores:
    1.50 Ultra Orange
    1.65 Mixd (Punch, Sugared, Guilty pleasure)
    1.50 Ultra Violet

So the sugar tax is being applied correctly it seems. They had Lewis H but I didnt get that as Im trying not to be a chunky monkey.

NB: Signage was wrong showing 1.95 pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭rocky

Tesco in Galway Shopping Centre had the blue absolutely zero 4 pack for 4 euro a day ago

rocky wrote: »
    Tesco in Galway Shopping Centre had the blue absolutely zero 4 pack for 4 euro a day ago

UK cardboard pack Monster though. Alright if Dunnes Stores doesn’t have the plastic wrap Irish 4 pack for €4. Best to support Irish/NI jobs if and when you can.

rocky wrote: »

D'ya not think that one is mank?
    UK cardboard pack Monster though. Alright if Dunnes Stores doesn’t have the plastic wrap Irish 4 pack for €4. Best to support Irish/NI jobs if and when you can.

Pretty sure you're the only Monster customer who'd consider such things. Not sure a bottling plant requires many hands either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭rocky

ED E wrote: »
    D'ya not think that one is mank?

It's the black one with blue M, before the white came to Ireland it's what I used to get

Seems there's also a purple one with the same nane, I don't like that one

Current offer: 4pk of Ripper, Classic and maybe others for €4.41. 1.10 is good compared to Dunnes 1.50/1.65. Lidl is also 1.50 with mixed stocks.

Lewis Hamilton, 75c/can in Lidl.

Advertisement