Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eBay Discount

Options
  • 28-12-2018 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

15% off everything on eBay today until 8PM use code POWPOW15

Min spend £20 max discount £75

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭shane b

Anyone having trouble with this. It's telling me voucher can't be applied and have gone sale agreed on the item and can't seem to redeem it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

shane b wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble with this. It's telling me voucher can't be applied and have gone sale agreed on the item and can't seem to redeem it.

Just bought 2 items with no problem.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

shane b wrote: »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/paying-items/shopping-basket?id=4360

Click on that link and talk to ebay chat, they will help you. I have used ebay codes before and ebay showed that I had my registration address as Ireland, but when I talked to chat, they said it was showing was USA and they changed it back for me

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭shane b

Thanks. Rang customer service and they advised me to use the pay as guest option rather than being signed in and it seemed to work. The discount was applied.
    I had to put in my address and card details as a guest rather than using the details saved under my account. First time to use a discount code so maybe it's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Just tried it.

Code expired

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

kkelly77 wrote: »
    Just tried it.

Code expired

eBay USA have a code going until about midnight, you have you change registration address for it to work. Check hukd for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭9935452

Discount wasnt as good as last year. It was 20 % then .
    Small bit disappointed but still bought a few things

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

POWPOW10 for 10% off. Until 8pm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

10% of in APP purchases of between £100 and £500 until Midnight tomorrow night (Sep 11th).

Must use a UK address. Coupon code be used three times.

T&Cs.
    This coupon is a 10% discount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 10th September 2019 until 11:59pm UK local time on 11th September 2019 on purchases on eBay.co.uk made through the eBay phone application, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

How to redeem your coupon:
    Simply make a purchase of £100 or more on eBay.co.uk through the eBay phone application and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card.

Enter coupon code PLAYAPP at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to three redemptions. There is a maximum limit of 5 items per redemption.

Advertisement