Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hire event space

Options
  • 25-06-2020 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Looking to hire a venue/room for approx 50 people in the Laois/Kildare/Carlow area in December for a naming ceremony.

The room would need power, plates and cutlery, chairs, tables and access to toilets.
    I would like to bring my own decorations and food and set this up myself (grazing table) but have the venue serve drinks.
    Alternatively I could byo if it wasn't licenced.

Does anyone know of a venue that meets the above criteria that I could pay to hire for few hours?

All ideas considered!

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Looking to hire a venue/room for approx 50 people in the Laois/Kildare/Carlow area in December for a naming ceremony.

The room would need power, plates and cutlery, chairs, tables and access to toilets.
    I would like to bring my own decorations and food and set this up myself (grazing table) but have the venue serve drinks.

Does anyone know of a venue that meets the above criteria that I could pay to hire for few hours?

All ideas considered!

Thanks guys

Not sure how CV19 will affect what you are looking for, but have you considered a GAA clubhouse? I’m sure they would all could do with the business. I’ll give my own club a mention -Sarsfields in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Post removed, Apologies Mods, duplicated my post. Feel free to delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭bduffy

All ideas considered!

Thanks guys

Suncroft Community Centre can cover all of that except the license.
    Rent hall for about €50 for a few hours.

Silken Thomas have time available in Kildare Town. Can hold 40 or so.

Kilcullen Community Centre.
    Enda O'Neill would be the contact.
    Easy to get to.

Advertisement