Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorey 5-a-side soccer

Options
  • 12-07-2006 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Post here if you would like to play in regular 5-a-side games in the area and we can see if we can get the numbers together

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

podgewalsh wrote:
    Post here if you would like to play in regular 5-a-side games in the area and we can see if we can get the numbers together

Im hopefully moving back to the southeast next summer so ill be looking for a team after plying my silky skill's in some of Swedens finest 7-aside leagues for the past 10 yrs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭hammy140

hey podge, i have just moved to gorey and would love to get a five a side going.
    I know that you posted that over a year ago, do you play now regularly?
    Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭podgewalsh

I sent you a PM Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bog Butter

Just wondering if there is there anybody looking for an extra body for astro turf soccer in Gorey?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 emobama

Bog Butter wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is there anybody looking for an extra body for astro turf soccer in Gorey?

Did you ever get that game going, I would me interested in a game if your up and running and in need of a player..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 oatsAndScotch

Hi guys, I'm local to Gorey and would interested in 5 a side. I favour the Spanish style with a bit less diving :)

Looking for something competitive and friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 33 emobama

Hay, I'm still looking as well, some of this thread goes back 10 years.. So not sure if half of the followers are still alive!! Ha ha. Messing aside I would still be interested... Any other takers out there.. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 marco_b

heres a bump
    ..also looking for a game in gorey / surrounding area
    i'm sure if there were a few interested we could fill the extra slots easily enough

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭kelty

Same problem here guys. Moved to Gorey from Galway a few months ago where I have been playing 5-a-side for years and finding it hard find a (WhatsApp) group here. I'm greatly missing football especially post COVID-19 lockdown.

Thank you in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

Another one looking for 5-a-side in the Gorey area 👍

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Naanbread

Anyone know of any in the area? Now that restrictions have been lifted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

i am moving from dublin to gorey at the end of the summer and trying to see if there are any local games going

presume there are astro pitches in the town? i usually play 6 a side or 8 a side games a couple of times a week. hopefully find some people to play with down there once we move

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jaym19055

Hi All,

Myself and another friend both recently moved down too, just wondering did anyone get setup or is there any 5/6/7 a side teams looking for regular players?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

Anyone ever get a game in gorey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Si2024

Hi All,

Moved down to Gorey also recently and would like to get involved in some 5/6/7 a-side, anyone know of games looking for extra players?

Advertisement