Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teens/bank account/revolut

Options
  • 14-10-2020 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Whats the best way to have easy cash share with teens?

Apple cash family share doesnt seem to be available in Ireland.

Revolut or old school bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Revolut all the way for me .. my two kids are set up and almost instantly they grasped the notion of saving v spending .. also the ability to set chores / tasks for pocket money is brilliant. You set the task and reward .. once they have done you can approve the payment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭jrosen

whippet wrote: »
    Revolut all the way for me .. my two kids are set up and almost instantly they grasped the notion of saving v spending .. also the ability to set chores / tasks for pocket money is brilliant. You set the task and reward .. once they have done you can approve the payment

Thanks whippet, do you find the 40 limit an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

we discussed at home, probably would be looking towards transferwise

- comparison between the two is here actually https://thepoorswiss.com/transferwise-vs-revolut-which-is-best/
    (not sure how much emphasis do ppl put on reputation these days ...)

Advertisement