Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Planet

Options
  • 03-10-2020 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DvTlZPZxlmMe/

I watched the above video, but found it very technical and hard to understand. The man who made the video talks about 5G and how it's going to used for global control. He examines a patent, and it looks legit.

Anyone with an engineering background, or around who's good at following technical diagrams etc, know whether what he's claiming is true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dionaibh wrote: »

I watched the above video, but found it very technical and hard to understand. The man who made the video talks about 5G and how it's going to used for global control. He examines a patent, and it looks legit.

Anyone with an engineering background, or around who's good at following technical diagrams etc, know whether what he's claiming is true?
    No it's not. There's no way 5G can be used for "global control".
    There's no way 5G can be used to give people corona virus.
    5G cannot control the weather.

Again, you seem very desperate to believe in a conspiracy no matter how silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

King Mob wrote: »
    No it's not. There's no way 5G can be used for "global control".
    There's no way 5G can be used to give people corona virus.
    5G cannot control the weather.

Again, you seem very desperate to believe in a conspiracy no matter how silly.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not desperate to believe in a conspiracy. That's why I am careful to say ',ay', 'possibly' and so on in my posts. But I am open to examining the claim and not dismissing it out of hand.

Then what is the patent he examines in the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I can not sit through that waffle, its complete scaremongering. Nothing more scary than edge computing or IOT, 5g is only an enabler increased data bandwidth and modern technology is increasingly centralising data.

Have a look at what Nvidia are doing, its very similar.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/events/vmworld/?nvid=nv-int-cwmfg-78644#cid=gnl_nv-int-cwmfg_en-us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Haven't time to watch any video, and there is no Patent number supplied to view.

Suffice to say as per others, 5G is simply an enabler for bandwidth and also importantly, access.
    Much like Musk's Starlink, it will result in onmipresent likely global, perhaps even free internet access.
    Ideal for the trillions of smart IOTs objects on the way. Faster also means smarter processing objects.

Ideal for self-driving cars, smart cities, autonomous tasks humans currently perform (automation: human job redundancy).
    Smart Lamposts might feature strongly (as per China): useful and handy for various tasks.
    Unless your in HongKong, where civil rights protesters now try to saw them down with angle grinders.
    Or in SanFran where city wide facial recognition technologies have been rejected on moral grounds.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not desperate to believe in a conspiracy. That's why I am careful to say ',ay', 'possibly' and so on in my posts. But I am open to examining the claim and not dismissing it out of hand.
    But some conspiracies can be dismissed out of hand.
    Like this one.
    Because they're ridiculous and silly.
    Then what is the patent he examines in the video?
    You tell us. You seem to think it's plausible.
    But again I think you'll avoid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Harika

Switched around a bit, what exact claim or patent worries you?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Harika wrote: »
    I think that’s the ‘5G Braincuff’. Designed by Skynet.

Patent pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Harika

endacl wrote: »
    I think that’s the ‘5G Braincuff’. Designed by Skynet.

Patent pending.

Great point, if you want to learn a lot how skynet actually would take over the world, read
    Life 3.0 by Max Tegmark

But some conspiracies can be dismissed out of hand.
    Like this one.
    Because they're ridiculous and silly.

You tell us. You seem to think it's plausible.
    But again I think you'll avoid.

But the reason I didn't dismiss it out of hand is because he shows a long document which he says is a patent. He goes through it. Is it possible to fake a patent?

Harika wrote: »

The claim made in the video, i.e. that 5G is going to be used to control human beings. Basically the claims made in the video worry me.

Here's a comment on article on Breitbart posted by the man who made the video:

"You want to see the truth . I have it I did the research the whole time.
    If you wish to see here is what that freaking vaccine is all about https://www.youtube.com/wat...
    And here is the actual weaponized cvid virus the one gates spoke of the second one that " will get peoples attention "
    https://www.youtube.com/wat...
    All backed up with the actual documents available in the description of each video. I did the work ."

Link to the article: https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/10/02/ron-desantis-people-avoiding-hospitals-due-covid-19-fears-are-hurting-dying/

If you scroll down to the comments you can read his comments. His username is AwakwnTimeisUp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,498 ✭✭✭✭banie01

But the reason I didn't dismiss it out of hand is because he shows a long document which he says is a patent. He goes through it. Is it possible to fake a patent?

By your logic, anyone can claim anything as long as they show a "long document"

What in the patent leads you to give credence to his claim?
    Why would any organisation intending to implement any form of coercive control over a population, file that intent as part of a publically accessible patent application?

Do you actually know and understand what a patent is?

Yes. Or he's misrepresenting what it says.

Just because someone has a document it doesn't necessarily mean that documents supports what they are saying.

Further, cranks like this guy and the others you like, love patents because they can show sinister stuff.
    However, patents can be given for things that are just theoretical and might not actually work or be feasible.

Again, this is a very common tactic for scaremongers and bull**** artists to draw in the gullible.
    Please stop falling for stuff like this.

Yes. Or he's misrepresenting what it says.

Just because someone has a document it doesn't necessarily mean that documents supports what they are saying.

Further, cranks like this guy and the others you like, love patents because they can show sinister stuff.
    However, patents can be given for things that are just theoretical and might not actually work or be feasible.

Again, this is a very common tactic for scaremongers and bull**** artists to draw in the gullible.
    Please stop falling for stuff like this.

That's true.

But it's very hard to know what's true and what isn't true. You go onto YouTube and you see video titles such as "What's Really Going On", "This Is The Plan" etc. They look and sound plausible.

banie01 wrote: »
    By your logic, anyone can claim anything as long as they show a "long document"

What in the patent leads you to give credence to his claim?
    Why would any organisation intending to implement any form of coercive control over a population, file that intent as part of a publically accessible patent application?

Do you actually know and understand what a patent is?

I don't. That's why I was wondering if someone who knows about patents (technical details etc) could say whether what he says in the video is true.

Sorry OP but I fear you are quite susceptible. All the fancy diagrams and terms like MANAGEMENT PLANE & CONTROL PLANE in that document that you state you do not understand and have started defending are a mesh of technologies that are there today and clearly manipulated. The very fact that they are existing architectures makes them somewhat plausible and gives ammunition to the anti vaxxer/masker /flat earth groups.

I could write and file a similar patent in a weekend, for example I would use a multi cloud compute and networking architecture I could download from amazon & google (hint, its very similar to the video diagrams in your original post). Then take a IOS (iPad/iPhone) developer kit from apple and make a convincing patent to manipulate an Apple Watch to react when reading social media to influence an action from the user.

I could file that patent and as long as no one else has claimed it there is a good chance it will be approved. It does not make it a valid technology or does not prove governments are trying to control us.

krissovo wrote: »
    Sorry OP but I fear you are quite susceptible. All the fancy diagrams and terms like MANAGEMENT PLANE & CONTROL PLANE in that document that you state you do not understand and have started defending are a mesh of technologies that are there today and clearly manipulated. The very fact that they are existing architectures makes them somewhat plausible and gives ammunition to the anti vaxxer/masker /flat earth groups.

I could write and file a similar patent in a weekend, for example I would use a multi cloud compute and networking architecture I could download from amazon & google (hint, its very similar to the video diagrams in your original post). Then take a IOS (iPad/iPhone) developer kit from apple and make a convincing patent to manipulate an Apple Watch to react when reading social media to influence an action from the user.

I could file that patent and as long as no one else has claimed it there is a good chance it will be approved. It does not make it a valid technology or does not prove governments are trying to control us.

Thanks Krissovo. That's what I was looking for, for someone who understand patents and technology to offer an opinion on the video.

And I didn't mean to defend it. I was just wondering whether what he claims in the video is true.

Thank you.

That's true.

But it's very hard to know what's true and what isn't true.
    No it's not.
    It's called critical thinking.
    It's pretty easy to do.
    Unfortunately it often doesn't lead to exciting conclusions and secret special knowledge you can lord over people.
    You go onto YouTube and you see video titles such as "What's Really Going On", "This Is The Plan" etc. They look and sound plausible.
    First hint in critical thinking: Youtube is not a good source of information, stop using it as such.

Second: titles like those are clickbait nonsense which is again a tactic used to draw in the gullible.

And no, they are not plausible. They most likely suggest silly vague conspiracy nonsense like you've been parroting.

And it's also not plausible that if there was a big giant conspiracy behind the world, it would be figured out by some crank in his bedroom.

I don't. That's why I was wondering if someone who knows about patents (technical details etc) could say whether what he says in the video is true.
    Then why are you asking this question in a conspiracy forum?
    Why not an engineering forum?
    Why not look up what a patent is because deciding this silly stuff was "plausible"?

You seem to be doing this a lot...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,498 ✭✭✭✭banie01

And any of us can claim to have the knowledge/qualifications that you think are needed to rebut this story.

Many posters here do have that knowledge, but why would any of those posters wish to rebut or refute nonsense conspiracy posts from breitbart and bichute?

Have you any actual evidence in support of the theory you have proposed?
    Evidence that doesn't come from a video that "sheeple" won't watch?

Not opinion, not commentary, but actual evidence?
    Or failing that, a fleshed explanation of what you believe is happening?
    A couple of paragraphs, without links or videos will do.

Then why are you asking this question in a conspiracy forum?
    Why not an engineering forum?
    Why not look up what a patent is because deciding this silly stuff was "plausible"?

You seem to be doing this a lot...

Sorry, I didn't realise there was an engineering forum on boards.

When I said plausible, I meant that when I watched the video it sounded like he knew what he was talking about and he was able to quote from the document. But good point on the critical thinking. Maybe I'm too quick to believe claims made on the internet.

Thank you.

• Advertisement

banie01 wrote: »
    And any of us can claim to have the knowledge/qualifications that you think are needed to rebut this story.

Many posters here do have that knowledge, but why would any of those posters wish to rebut or refute nonsense conspiracy posts from breitbart and bichute?

Have you any actual evidence in support of the theory you have proposed?
    Evidence that doesn't come from a video that "sheeple" won't watch?

Not opinion, not commentary, but actual evidence?
    Or failing that, a fleshed explanation of what you believe is happening?
    A couple of paragraphs, without links or videos will do.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not proposing any theory. I was wondering what people might make of the claims made in the video.

And I didn't mean that I wanted opinions from people with an engineering background only. Sorry. I was just wondering what people made of the video.

Sorry, I didn't realise there was an engineering forum on boards.
    Yes, there's a lot more places on the internet that don't peddle silly childish conspiracy theories.
    You should go visit them.

There are also many fine educational series on youtube, you could try them rather than watch scaremongering conspiracy cranks who are successfully tricking you.
    Maybe I'm too quick to believe claims made on the internet.
    Yes you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Never mind 5g, it’s StarLink which is going to oversee command and control.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Never mind 5g, it’s StarLink which is going to oversee command and control.

Of what?

When?

How?

To what end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Never mind 5g, it’s StarLink ...
    Starlink is interesting, would leave no spot on the planet 'out of super fast network coverage' so selfies could be taken and posted to insta' from the NorthPole.

His Neuralink project could avail of this coverage, useful for some future human to tech neura-interfacing, if you can't beat some 2035 super-cloud-concious-ai, sure why not join it: Transhumanism(H+).

Anyways, until OP provides an easily refrenceable simple Patent reference number* (which will show the Abstract/Publlisher/Author/Dates/Diagrams/Methods), nothing to see here.

* most PDB's are free and easy to search: { Google Patents / Espacenet / USPTO Web Patent Databases / Patentscope by WIPO / Lens.org / Derwent World Patents Index / PatBase / Patseer / Drug Patent Watch / Patsnap}

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Of what?

When?

How?

To what end?

The Elon Musk brain chip. Keep up man!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

I remember going to an IoT convention, and thinking the only way this will work is if there are recievers/transmitters everywhere. Looks like this is somewhat plausible from the schematics in the video. But if there is a risk to human health this not a feasible approach in the long run.

rtron wrote: »
    But if there is a risk to human health

Why would there be a risk to human health?

rtron wrote: »
    I remember going to an IoT convention, and thinking the only way this will work is if there are recievers/ receptors everywhere. Looks like this is somewhat plausible from the schematics in the video. But if there is a risk to human health this not a feasible approach in the long run.

The receivers and receptors as you put it are already in place for IOT and I bet that you are encountering them every day but do not realize it. However its not to "control peoples mind" but far from it, its a force for good!

I work in technology and my customers are using it today.......The same architecture that is shown in the video! Self driving cars, door bells, farming, home delivery, electricity, water supply and do not forget your PHONE, Fitness Watches, modern CARS in fact any item that can transmit and receive data is or will be part of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

krissovo wrote: »
    The receivers and receptors as you put it are already in place for IOT and I bet that you are encountering them every day but do not realize it. However its not to "control peoples mind" but far from it, its a force for good!

I don't think it can control minds, but it should have a positive affect on people's behaviors if used the right way. Hopefully it will address rural web connectivity issues aswell.

Advertisement