Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Restart Grant

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 dub3075

I emailed DCC earlier and they said the 30% would be transferred in the next couple of weeks. You don't have to apply for it if you already received the restart grant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

For anyone that missed out on the original Restart Grant is has been reopened. Depending on the CoCo area you are in it may be just transferred into your account based on your application for the Restart Plus grant and if you are deemed eligible for it under the original rules. No application needed. Other CoCo are looking for a declaration on a few points before validation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

dub3075 wrote: »
    I emailed DCC earlier and they said the 30% would be transferred in the next couple of weeks. You don't have to apply for it if you already received the restart grant.

I received off DCC on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭PickYourName

Me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

still waiting on the 30% top up from waterford county council... hope it will be here soon.... great to see that some councils have started paying it out though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,336 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

ash_18x wrote: »
    still waiting on the 30% top up from waterford county council... hope it will be here soon.... great to see that some councils have started paying it out though.

Is it for all county's, I thought it was only Dublin, is it's 30% on top of the two start up grants already paid out?

Is it for all county's, I thought it was only Dublin, is it's 30% on top of the two start up grants already paid out?

It was put out to every county on the 9th of October- in the budget I think? I just rang Waterford county council there and he said it will be issued within the next 14 days. We don't have to do anything, a remittance email will be sent and it will paid straight into the bank account :)

How much is it worth? None of my rates were over 4k each, I've gotten 6k back per premises so far.

How much is it worth? None of my rates were over 4k each, I've gotten 6k back per premises so far.

So you got €2k first time, €4k second time round? You will get another €1200 I think, the plus part was upgraded by 30%. That's what hubby got on his and his rates bill is under €2k a year.

Great thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I'm applying to DCC. The premises I use is rateable, and I pay the rates bill alongside the guy I share the space with, however it's in the names of the previous occupant and current occupant that I share with. Will this be a big issue for me? Obviously I have proof of my payments made to DCC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

I think there is an additional 20% in Dublin on top of the 30% too
    An email from sdcc suggested as much vaguely, a google seems to confirm that, hopefully this is correct
    http://www.donegalcoco.ie/restartgrantscheme/restartplusgrantchart/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

Effects wrote: »
    I'm applying to DCC. The premises I use is rateable, and I pay the rates bill alongside the guy I share the space with, however it's in the names of the previous occupant and current occupant that I share with. Will this be a big issue for me? Obviously I have proof of my payments made to DCC.

Today is the last day to apply I think, you can always appeal it if theres an issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

lomb wrote: »
    Today is the last day to apply I think, you can always appeal it if theres an issue

You made my heart jump! Last date to apply is tomorrow, I just double checked.

Advertisement