Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good aul Boris

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm not so sure about him

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That daft ham in a suit couldn't even manage a bridge across the Thames when he mayor of London. He spunked away £53.5million with absolutely nothing to show for it when trying to build a 'garden bridge'.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

How many years has that idea been floated around?
    He's saying anything to get people onboard it wouldn't surprise me if it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

bear1 wrote: »
    He's saying anything to get people on boards, it wouldn't surprise me if it worked.

Boris Johnson an Admin confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,281 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Omackeral wrote: »
    Boris Johnson an Admin confirmed.

In before he locks the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

And the DUP are supporting him. They can't build a road from Omagh to Derry, but want to build a bridge to scotland. Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

bear1 wrote: »
    He's saying anything to get people onboard it wouldn't surprise me if it worked.

Well it did work for Brexit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

That bridge would serve nobody except people in east Belfast who like the Scottish islands.

How long would it take Dublin to Edinburgh even? And every method of transport is faster to England.

Ferry, plane.

Swimming.

All the adults here do know Johnson is a populist opportunist who is saying anything to get power but who is going to sell all these Brexiteers out in a heartbeat? Yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

He's a devious one. The buffoon act won't be long disappearing if he gets the top job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

He spunked away £53.5million with absolutely nothing to show for it

I believe the technical term is 'spaffed'
    https://news.sky.com/video/boris-johnson-says-60m-spaffed-up-the-wall-on-child-abuse-inquiries-11664122

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

If we had 10 times the population we have and Scotland 10 times its population there might be a case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

If the bridge was to encourage the orange brigade to **** off back home to Scotchland, I’d be in favour of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

What point would the bridge be built though ?
    The shortest path is 20KM, but that's to a pretty remote peninsula even for Scotland ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭I see sheep

I'd lay the dynamite myself to blow it up

Advertisement