Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Livestrong stockist in Ireland?

• 22-10-2012 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Livestrong sportswear stockist in Ireland - JJB have some, but they're not buying in new stuff, so I want to know if any other retailers are stocking the Livestrong brand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

lanod2407 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Livestrong sportswear stockist in Ireland - JJB have some, but they're not buying in new stuff, so I want to know if any other retailers are stocking the Livestrong brand?

Have you tried any of the McQuaid shops?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

There'll probably be plenty of second hand stuff on ebay soon if that helps! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Try a pharmacy...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,534 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you tried any of the McQuaid shops?
    I think they are all being rebranded "RT66" to disassociate them with any perceived murky past ...

... looks like that may have backfired

Beasty wrote: »
    I think they are all being rebranded "RT66" to disassociate them with any perceived murky past ...

... looks like that may have backfired

You been sniffing tractor fumes again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

I saw some livestrong gloves in cyclesuperstore over the weekend.I didn't notice any other kit but then again all I was looking at was gloves

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,534 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You been sniffing tractor fumes again?
    No - it was a completely unassisted KOM tonight - not even a tailwind

Beasty wrote: »
    No - it was a completely unassisted KOM tonight - not even a tailwind

I saw that, and added it to my to-do list :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Your local clothes bank may see a sudden increase...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

If you are to get some pro related gear, why not go with something associated with a winner of the TdF? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,453 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Jawgap wrote: »
    If you are to get some pro related gear, why not go with something associated with a winner of the TdF? :D

why you want to wear small team gear

anyway OP here

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/showsearchresults.asp?sort=category&IDBrand=312

Maybe the OP has been offered a franchise and is checking out the opposition;)

(not sure why anyone would be wanting to offload it mind)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Undercover Elephant

Does Livestrong kit not count as Euro now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭varberg

Any reduction on the livestrong gear in shops does anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭furiousox

I think the cycle superstore has an offer on livestrong and festina gear at the moment, give them a call.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

They seem pretty mediocre price reductions considering how much damage the brand has sustained recently.

If the price came down enough I'd be tempted to get some decent gear, even with the dodgy associations. But at those prices they'll be lucky to shift the stock I would have thought. However, in this crazy mixed up world maybe the notoriety will even improve sales, who knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

It's a halloween thing isn't it? I presume you also have a post in one of the medical forums looking for retailers of wheely drip stands. Bring one of the kids' bikes too. That will get a laugh.

BTW, I'm going as Sheryl Crowe and I'm not that fussy after a few.

BTW, I'm going as Sheryl Crowe and I'm not that fussy after a few.
    All he wants to do is have a little fun before he dies.

All he wants to do is have a little fun before he dies.

Everyday is a winding road, on the bike so, if it makes you happy, wear whatever gear you want, OP - a change would do you good:)

• Advertisement

Jawgap wrote: »

Everyday is a winding road, on the bike so, if it makes you happy, wear whatever gear you want, OP - a change would do you good:)
    No Livestrong pedals though. The first cleat is the deepest.

I'll be here all week.

No Livestrong pedals though. The first cleat is the deepest.

I'll be here all week.

This is an American site, and the gear isn't exactly Livestrong, but I'm assuming from the name Lance is involved.......:pac:

Advertisement