Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Submit meter reading webpage error

Options
  • 14-07-2020 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've tried to submit my meter readings via the phone & the PC but both give an error ! 
    Any ideas/help ?
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]Error Code: 8001.500[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]Request Id: 2f5f391f-2ced-4788-aff7-cdf187215e58[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Morrisseeee,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If your scheduled bill is due to issue soon, allow that to release first, check whether it is based on a meter-reading or is estimated, and if it is estimated and there is a significant difference between the estimate and the reading, send in the meter-reading then.

If your bill is not pending release, send me a private message with the Electric Ireland account number, name, address, telephone number, meter-reading, and stating for GDPR that you are the account-holder.

All reps will receive the message and one of us will respond as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement