Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are all estate agents back working?

Options
  • 02-07-2020 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

So theres a house I viewed last year and wasn't in a position to buy but loved it. Fast forward to three weeks ago and it popped up for sale again at the same price. Gave the estate agents a ring and was told I'd get a link to a virtual tour. That took two weeks to come and now I have asked for a viewing as per their email and have gotten no response. Do they just not want to do viewings or just dont want to sell the place? Wouldn't mind but I'm prepared to walk into the place, check it out and offer asking price straight away.......though at the rate they are going it will be christmas before I get to see it.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

All agents are back to a certain degree since June 8th. Most agencies are operating a staggered working week where all staff will not be in office at same time. Viewings are happening. At a slower pace though. No open houses.

Depends where the house is located though and who the agent is.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Salanky

All agents are back to a certain degree since June 8th. Most agencies are operating a staggered working week where all staff will not be in office at same time. Viewings are happening. At a slower pace though. No open houses.

Depends where the house is located though and who the agent is.

Its just frustrating that they say they will send something and I had to chase them three times to get it. Haven't gotten a reply since monday and sent another email today. They had said viewings early next week so I have changed shifts in work to try do it Tuesday but still nothing to say if its happening or not. I get they are busy and its split shifts and such but all they need to do is just tell me they aren't in the office or that decisions are being made on friday or something. It would put me off trying to buy with them if they are gonna drag their heels the whole way. Dont have forever on my aip with the council.

Advertisement