Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to access the full information on FHL Film?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭

John QuigleyDate of Registration:Jan-Feb-Mar 1889Registration district:ScarriffVolume:4Page:293 (click to see others on page)FHL Film Number:101256

I am looking for how to access the details for the record above, but am also curious about what information would be available. Ideally, I'd like to order a copy online, or pay to have it sent to me.

Can someone who has accessed similar, let me know what I can do.

Also, It was my G-G-Grandfathers Marriage details I was looking for. On the record index, it shows 10 people married at that time, so is it ok to presume that the 'catherine' listed in those 10 is my G-G-Grandmother ? as I dont know what her surname was,

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Hi,

To access the full information, you need to order the cert from Roscommon GRO HQ or go into the reading room on Abbey St in Dublin.

Have a look at the sticky to get the full details, which will also tell you what information will be on the marriage cert.

PP

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement