Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RPZ Question

Options
  • 03-07-2020 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me.

The property is in an RPZ. The tenant that has left was due a rent increase in September.

I know I have to give any new tenant the old rent, but when is the new tenant due a rent review and rent increase?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭brisan

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me.

The property is in an RPZ. The tenant that has left was due a rent increase in September.

I know I have to give any new tenant the old rent, but when is the new tenant due a rent review and rent increase?
    https://www.rtb.ie/calculator/rpz
    You can increase the rent for the new tenant but not to the level that you could have done in September.
    You have to supply the new tenant with the rate the old tenant was paying and when that rate started.
    You are supposed to but I have yet to hear of any landlord doing so

Advertisement