Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭horsebox1977

JMMCapital wrote: »
    That was the republican boys job until they too became involved in drug dealing or accepted "Tax" off dealers.

They may have been taxing them but they definitely weren't involved in drug dealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 CrashH16

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the video of the chopped up body is legit? Arms and legs are cut off it with black bin bags all around the floor.

I just seen that video. It's ****ed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Same thing needed in Drogheda. Be interesting to know what the "republican element" is in all this, it being Louth.

Never heard anything about a Republican element. Its simply Maguire's(travellers) gamg against moneymore gang.

I personally think the guards should do everything to help one side win...there was none if this **** when there was only one gang

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Junibuni wrote: »
    It was a 20 year old and mid teens with a robbed car from blanch

Who’s justifying anything? It’s a horrific way to go but trying to pretend this lad or anyone who gets involved in this lifestyle is an innocent little angel who got taken advantage of is at best very naive.

At the end of the day this lad was a month away from 18, practically an adult and definitely old enough to know right from wrong. He made his choice.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,242 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The taxi driver that got shot is the one deserving sympathy from the past few days.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,522 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've removed a load of crap posted overnight, including anything posted by our clueless re-reg juvenile (I've probably not got all of it)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Who’s justifying anything? It’s a horrific way to go but trying to pretend this lad or anyone who gets involved in this lifestyle is an innocent little angel who got taken advantage of is at best very naive.

At the end of the day this lad was a month away from 18, practically an adult and definitely old enough to know right from wrong. He made his choice.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

who said he was an angel ? he probably was a little scumbag i dont know him, but i know he didn't deserve that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 steos1982

i agree bullet to back of head but not a death like that its too far

who said he was an angel ? he probably was a little scumbag i dont know him, but i know he didn't deserve that.

I didn’t say he deserved it. I’m just saying people need to stop acting like he was an innocent child butchered by the big bad gangs.

He had a choice not get involved, he made the wrong choice and ultimately when you get involved with these gangs the only two ways you get out are in handcuffs or in a box.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

At the end of the day, who ****ing cares whether someone random on an internet forum thinks the guy deserves it or not. Let people feel how they want about it.

• Advertisement

I didn’t say he deserved it. I’m just saying people need to stop acting like he was an innocent child butchered by the big bad gangs.

He had a choice not get involved, he made the wrong choice and ultimately when you get involved with these gangs the only two ways you get out are in handcuffs or in a box.

agreed.

At the end of the day, who ****ing cares whether someone random on an internet forum thinks the guy deserves it or not. Let people feel how they want about it.

is that random person not entitled to his own opinion ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

He was 17, I think the point here is that yes he did make a choice, but at 17 your decision making is probably not great, he got involved and paid a high price, most of us who made bad choices at 17 got another chance, this kid didn’t unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

https://extra.ie/2020/01/16/news/irish-news/gangland-feud-keane-mulready-woods

This lad was never going to last long with the **** he was at

is that random person not entitled to his own opinion ?

They are entitled to their own opinion.

I just don't think the thread needs to be flooded with a back and forth about how offended people are if someone isn't upset about the guy being killed like that.

Some people think it's awful, some don't. It should just be left there.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Some people think the young fella deserved it and some people disagree, can we just leave it at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Welcome to boards, a discussion forum where people can express their thoughts & feelings, this in turn usually triggers an expression of further thoughts & feelings from others.

begbysback wrote: »
    Welcome to boards, a discussion forum where people can express their thoughts & feelings, this in turn usually triggers an expression of further thoughts & feelings from others.

At what point does the back and forth about hurt feelings end though? Can people take it to their blogs instead so the thread can keep its focus?

begbysback wrote: »
    He was 17, I think the point here is that yes he did make a choice, but at 17 your decision making is probably not great, he got involved and paid a high price, most of us who made bad choices at 17 got another chance, this kid didn’t unfortunately.

He was a month away from being 18, he was pretty much an adult.

Again not saying he deserved it, just that he had the ability to make the right choice and he didn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

https://extra.ie/2020/01/16/news/irish-news/gangland-feud-keane-mulready-woods

This lad was never going to last long with the **** he was at

See I don't care what age he was, he could hold a gun/weapon smash windows, petrol bomb houses,kill people's pets, one less scumbag in the streets. May the rest go with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Some people think the young fella deserved it and some people disagree, can we just leave it at that
    Mind what you say in real life by the way. I said some of the stuff I've said here to my colleagues at breakfast and they thought I was mental.

Mind what you say in real life by the way. I said some of the stuff I've said here to my colleagues at breakfast and they thought I was mental.

You are a bit of a loop da loop though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

F**k the bleeding hearts they are part of the problem. No doubt most of them live well away from the areas that are being terrorised by these young scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

He got an awful death and nobody deserves to go that way but your average scumbag isn’t getting taken out like this he must’ve been a proper scumbag doing some serious stuff. If reports of him killing a woman’s cat after she had paid her son’s debt is true that shows you what he was like. Doesn’t sound like a few bad decisions sounds like he was enjoying his work

All the sad 40 year old men on this sat at home with cans and there wife’s on the other side off the room ignored because there husbands are so obsessed with “gangland “ a bunch of art chair criminologists . Talking about how it’s his own fault and talking about the area he grew up in . So many of you old saddos have no idea what it’s like to grow up in a rough area . The want for money becomes so powerful when you’re poor and other lads in you’re area are minted . I’ve been through this . Talking about the crowds you hang out with ? These kids know each other from young ages and are influenced by older people and then when one mate gets into it the allure to follow becomes so powerful . Don’t talk about it if you don’t know the feeling . Bunch of middle age saddos who have watched too much love/hate and probably tell randomers in the pub there “connected “ **** off gimps

i try to talk to her !!
    but she says i exaggerate to much, i couldnt believe it when she first said it to me i was so shocked i nearly fell over my cock :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

They might jave just shot him and cut him up after

Unfortunately facts don't care about feelings

• Registered Users Posts: 3 92JC27

i would be inclined to say that atleast one of the circulating images is not that of the murder. One image shows arms cut off from close to the shoulder, the other video of the body, shows the arms to be cut off from above the elbow. They dont match up. Grim all the same.

They are entitled to their own opinion.

I just don't think the thread needs to be flooded with a back and forth about how offended people are if someone isn't upset about the guy being killed like that.

Some people think it's awful, some don't. It should just be left there.

I'm not trying to change opinions I'm just voicing my own.

It's his family i feel sorry for,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Was he the one that shot keith brannigan ? Read that somewhere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement