Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-04-2019, 00:12   #631
Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Princess Consuela Bananahammock's Avatar

Anyone who uses the word 'libtard' or left to discribe anything they don't understand our want to understand.
Advertisement
16-04-2019, 00:27   #632
SafeSurfer

People who store thousands of plastic shopping bags in that funny press under the sink because they can’t be thrown out because you’ve paid 30 cent for one. And I do it myself!
16-04-2019, 00:30   #633
LETHAL LADY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeSurfer View Post
People who store thousands of plastic shopping bags in that funny press under the sink because they can’t be thrown out because you’ve paid 30 cent for one. And I do it myself!
I use them to light the fire when I forget firelighters. Does the job in fairness.
16-04-2019, 02:07   #634
kowloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeSurfer View Post
That was a thing before you even had to pay for them. You wouldn't waste a free bag!
(2) thanks from:
16-04-2019, 08:14   #635
The Crowman
Banned

Soccer fans mostly men, who talk incessantly about "their" team and engage in tedious banter among themselves about rival teams etc.

People, mostly women who talk about celebrities as if they're on first name terms with them and talk incessantly about weddings etc.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
16-04-2019, 23:05   #636
theoldbreed

When people get a pet, particularly a dog, and don't treat it like part of the family, keeping it outside all the time too.
(2) thanks from:
16-04-2019, 23:46   #637
Tell me how

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldbreed View Post
When people get a pet, particularly a dog, and don't treat it like part of the family, keeping it outside all the time too.
Dogs originated as wild animals. Some prefer to be outside if they have been rared that way, they don't feel like they are being mistreated. I'd rather someone treated a dog in a consistent manner (and of course shelter and food) even if outside than a large breed energetic dog being kept indoors where they feel stifled.
16-04-2019, 23:53   #638
pgj2015

people who let dogs and cats sleep in their beds. disgusting. i love dogs and cats btw but they shouldn't be allowed in beds meant for people.
16-04-2019, 23:59   #639
JayZeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldbreed View Post
People who think dogs need to be treated as part of the family instead of the pet or working animal they are, destined to expire in 10-ish years. A great pet, a good working breed, not a family member.

‘Mans best friend’ is really only proclaimed by the same people who are incapable of being good friends to other humans, or who think a dog is on equal or better footing than their family members.
Advertisement
17-04-2019, 00:05   #640
Macdarack

Anyone who says Hon instead of go on.
Anyone who has spin Fm on
Anyone who says let's be havin ya
Any religious practice
People who hunt with a gun and brag about it, go away and kill that deer or duck with your hands, then I'll be impressed a bit.
17-04-2019, 06:51   #641
theoldbreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayZeus View Post
People who think dogs need to be treated as part of the family instead of the pet or working animal they are, destined to expire in 10-ish years. A great pet, a good working breed, not a family member.

‘Mans best friend’ is really only proclaimed by the same people who are incapable of being good friends to other humans, or who think a dog is on equal or better footing than their family members.
Ha ha ha incapable of being good friends to other humans. You sound fun!
People who pontificate.
Amateur psychologists.
People who use expire instead of die.
(3) thanks from:
17-04-2019, 08:18   #642
thunderdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tell me how View Post
Anybody who uses the word plonk when speaking to me in real life is going on some sort of a list.
In order to see the full list of wines, would they have to ask the waiter for the ‘plonker list’?
Thanks from:
17-04-2019, 08:24   #643
lazygal

Parents who post stuff about how awful the Catholic Church is and then make their children do baptism, communions and confirmations. Thinking of a politician in particular who campaigned for repeal but put her daughter through confirmation recently.
17-04-2019, 08:26   #644
Hector Savage

"Atheists" that ****e all over Christianity but wet themselves over Islam.

Actually Atheists in general, it's a new religion - they don't even see it.
17-04-2019, 10:00   #645
pgj2015

Athiests don't believe in a god, how is that a new religion?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion