Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dragonpass 10 USD (8.99 EUR) per visit (Airport Lounge Access)

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Ah someone found the thread, I tried searching but struggled, had one spare in the bank and was surprised at the refund to revolut last week. A nice surprise though as doubt there would have been any sign of me using it any time soon! Was a great BA at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks everyone. A great BA, alas with Covid I never got to use any of the visits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

+44 16 1929 8844 (Office Hour : Monday to Thursday 9AM-5PM, Friday 9AM-4:30PM UK Time)

enquiries@dragonpassuk.com

Just give them a call

Received my refund too, nice surprise. I got to use two of these lounges before lockdown and it reminded me how rubbish the non airline operated ones are, just about worth $10 a visit. Crap food and grubby looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭VG31

There are bad ones for sure but there are also lots of good ones. It's not that uncommon for them to be better than the airline ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

If you ever get a chance try one in Istanbul.

Non airline one and they even offer free back massage + places to sleep among others amenities

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I got my refund this morning. Shame, I only got to use one of my passes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

I got the full refund today as well. Did not get a chance to use any of them with COVID. I had a few trips planned and they were all canceled.

I contacted them with the contact form on the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,141 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I thought I got refunded last year when I cancelled my account but if I did I got refunded again last week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭112143

Excellent bargain, cheers to the op.

Any ideas for some cheap passes elsewhere?

Advertisement