Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from Tramore to Waterford

Options
  • 14-05-2019 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone recommend a reliable taxi service from Tramore to Waterford please? I need one for Thursday morning and the only one I find online has terrible reviews! thanks

Edit-sorted. Facebook local group lightening fast in helping :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Hi, I saw your Facebook post. Where are these terrible reviews on Facebook because I cant find them, I could only see 4 "terrible reviews" on the google review and these reviews were based on 1 driver having a bad attitude or for the other 2 users getting charged in their opinion wrongly.

I dont work for strand hire, but they've been in Tramore over 30 years and I've been using them for probably that period and cannot fault them. Like all taxi services they probably have the odd old fashioned driver, who will come across as a bit rude or not chatty.

I wouldn't write them off based on 4 bad reviews. Trust what the locals say and not a couple of silly reviews.

Have a nice holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Hi, I saw your Facebook post. Where are these terrible reviews on Facebook because I cant find them, I could only see 4 "terrible reviews" on the google review and these reviews were based on 1 driver having a bad attitude or for the other 2 users getting charged in their opinion wrongly.

I dont work for strand hire, but they've been in Tramore over 30 years and I've been using them for probably that period and cannot fault them. Like all taxi services they probably have the odd old fashioned driver, who will come across as a bit rude or not chatty.

I wouldn't write them off based on 4 bad reviews. Trust what the locals say and not a couple of silly reviews.

Have a nice holiday.

Sorry, have been and come back :pac: have been so busy since I haven't been on here.

Thank you yes I saw some bad reviews on their own FB page as well as the google reviews but then chatting to locals my mind was put at rest and I got Strand Taxi after all and was very happy with the service. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

What you tried downloading the Mytaxi App and prebooking through that?

I have never had any issues booking days in advance for taxis.

Advertisement