Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help with Google photos and Facebook.

Options
  • 07-03-2018 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I use a laptop, Xperia phone and an Asus iPad. I use Google photo's for my photos. Trouble is when I try to upload a photo to my Facebook page it works fine with my laptop and phone but they won't open fully on my Asus. It will only open the first 100 photos.
    I've exhausted all avenues and help sites but cannot get the right answers through Google or Facebook. I've explained it like this but maybe its not clear. Can anyone advise me please?

Advertisement