Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Would You Like To Look Like?

Options
  • 05-09-2019 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Who would you like to look like?

No need to post 'myself cause I'm perfectly happy with who I am and I don't stand for all this body shaming blah blah blah etc.'.

This thread is purely for naming that someone with whom you wouldn't mind swapping bodies.

Me, I would go for Morrissey.

marty.jpg

No wait, not that one (customary Marty Morrissey joke out of the way). This one...

Morrissey-1980s-portrait-bw-billboard-1548.jpg

Oh you handsome devil !!!

(I'm not gay-Smiths fans will get the reference-not that there's anything wrong with that).

Go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

George Clooney. He seems to get more handsome with age, and just look at that hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭This is it

I'm grand looking like myself, a proper ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

casc8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Michelle Pfeiffer.

One guy once said i looked like her at a wedding ..i think he was drunk tho.

People used to say i looked like Helena Bonham Carter when my hair was dark. I don't really see it tho.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I’m rather happy to look just like myself. No elite model, but no munter either.

6’1”, salt and pepper hair, dimpled chin (when I don’t sport a goatee), steel blue eyes, relatively slim (could do with a bit of toning up...). Told by a lot of people I look better without my specs so when funds allow I may go for the laser eye jobbie. :)

Also told I look a lot better now than I did as a stick thin, gawky long haired college student 20 odd years ago.

Am I doing this right?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,501 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Doesn’t matter to me at all.

I just try to be a decent nice human, which I also find really challenging to be.

I’m constantly dealing with people and in my head rolls “fcuk you, you fcuk faced fcuker” on a continuous loop.

_Brian wrote: »
    Doesn’t matter to me at all.

I just try to be a decent nice human, which I also find really challenging to be.

I’m constantly dealing with people and in my head rolls “fcuk you, you fcuk faced fcuker” on a continuous loop.
    **** bein nice to people i just wanna be pretty! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

myself 40 years ago..

.accidentally got camera up on my new laptop and a terrible shock... wrinkled old crone! :eek:

Graces7 wrote: »
    myself 40 years ago..

.accidentally got camera up on my new laptop and a terrible shock... wrinkled old crone! :eek:
    Cruella Deville it.

glennclosecruella1.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

It's funny when you think of it, most people wouldn't change. I cant think of anyone I'd actually want to swap with. I'm happy enough with how I look.

When people would say about the grandchildren 'she looks like her aunt...' or 'she is the image of....', it really use to annoy my granny for some reason and she'd say 'she doesn't look like anyone. She looks like herself.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Would you ever get sick of playing with yourself as a woman? If not, tonight Matthew, I am going to be.....Alexandra D'Addario!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I really don't see the need to look like anybody but myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I reckon David Beckham. I would like to look like him and he can look like me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Someone with 20/20 vision.....

I'm slightly dyslexic so maybe I'm looking into this inside out....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

nthclare wrote: »
    Someone with 20/20 vision.....

I'm slightly dyslexic so maybe I'm looking into this inside out....

I'm slightly dyslexic too , its urined, I mean ruined many a post on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I’m rather happy to look just like myself. No elite model, but no munter either.

6’1”, salt and pepper hair, dimpled chin (when I don’t sport a goatee), steel blue eyes, relatively slim (could do with a bit of toning up...). Told by a lot of people I look better without my specs so when funds allow I may go for the laser eye jobbie. :)

Also told I look a lot better now than I did as a stick thin, gawky long haired college student 20 odd years ago.

Am I doing this right?? :D

So... you're basically a better-baked* Paul Hollywood?

(*as in, he's 6 inches shorter than you :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’m told I look like George Clooney. So I suppose I’d like to look like a slightly younger George Clooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I’m told I look like George Clooney. So I suppose I’d like to look like a slightly younger George Clooney.

One of the old “toothless” Clooneys from Cootehill, is it, J?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

sbkrXSn.jpg

You know how they always tell you to be really really specific when you're making a wish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭GRACKEA

I'd like to increase my height to 5 foot 10 or 11. That leg lengthening surgery is getting more advanced so maybe one day, once I get scouted by an international model agency and they fund it. Dya hear that Chanel? I'll suffer for my art!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I don't know if i'd actually like to change (i'm damn near perfect as it is:D) but i can't think of a more impressive looking man than a young Clint Eastwood - say in his spaghetti western days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

B0jangles wrote: »
    sbkrXSn.jpg

You know how they always tell you to be really really specific when you're making a wish?

It’s why I used the word slightly, pal. Not to look like a foetus with glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

I think Margot Robbie for me. She's naturally beautiful so you know it's not just good makeup / photoshop etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

I don't know if i'd actually like to change (i'm damn near perfect as it is:D) but i can't think of a more impressive looking man than a young Clint Eastwood - say in his spaghetti western days.

Only downside is that you'd have to keep reassuring people that Stan Laurel wasn't your dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Amber Lynn Bach, I'd stay in all the time and play with the Puppies

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Ryan Reynolds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

uch wrote: »
    Amber Lynn Bach, I'd stay in all the time and play with the Puppies

Jaysus those look like they have their own moons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Justin Bieber around 2014
    Clint Eastwood at 30
    Scott Eastwood
    James Dean
    Sonny Bill Williams(10 years ago)

But I like my look, especially when the barber cuts my hair right(Not too trendy because it doesn't suit my face, needs to keep waves in it). I think I have a classically handsome face, I hate when my hair is very dark in summer, prefer it when it gets a bit fairer during the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

All I want is great abs (that means giving up everything nice though) - otherwise sorry OP, I'm happy with how I look.

• Advertisement

It would be great if you could morph into different people ..like the girl from the x men. Or if you could morph into animals like a horse or a cat etc.

Yes internally i am a five yr old.I think about these things.

Advertisement