Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Rugbypass Subscription to Classic Games

Options
  • 30-03-2020 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭

Rugby Pass is free to sign up to until April 30th. With no live rugby, they're offering free access to watch old games until rugby starts up again and they'll boot you out without any risk of you forgetting to cancel your sub. Well worth it and a really great gesture.
    We appreciate life without live rugby just isn’t as good. So, we’re writing to let you know that you can now sign up to our monthly subscription for FREE until 30th April 2020.

Without live matches, you can still access full game replays on-demand from major tournaments along with great shows and documentaries exclusively available with our memberships. So, before you ask if you’re getting value from your subscription, you won't need to as we won't be taking any payments from you. You do not need to enter your payment details, simply create an account, or login with a previous account, and away you go.

We will keep you updated via email, our social channels (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) and RugbyPass.com every step of the way as we all wait for live rugby to resume. Once live rugby and our monthly payments resume, your access will be revoked and you'll need to sign up again to enjoy all the action. So click below, choose the monthly pass, and get watching!

*Note: This offer is only available on www.rugbypass.com/signup, not via our mobile app.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Anybody able to sign up?
    When I try the link it redirects to https://www.rugbypass.com/video/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Apologies you may need a VPN for this I believe....

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭collybyrne

Apologies you may need a VPN for this I believe....

Thanks for this. What region do you need to set your VPN to?

collybyrne wrote: »

Thanks for this. What region do you need to set your VPN to?

I have mine to Asian countries :) Usually Malaysia or Thailand.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭collybyrne

Thanks. I tried all of the options using the built in VPN on Epic browser (including India and Singapore) but none of them work. Keep getting re-directed to the mailing list page.

Would you mind telling me what VPN you are using?

• Advertisement

collybyrne wrote: »
    Thanks. I tried all of the options using the built in VPN on Epic browser (including India and Singapore) but none of them work. Keep getting re-directed to the mailing list page.

Would you mind telling me what VPN you are using?

Sure, ipvanish :)

Advertisement