Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotation/configurator software

Options
  • 27-11-2018 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Folks, looking for suggestions on a suitable package for our sales team to use...
    Our sales process includes creating quite a complex configuration for the customer (Vehicle build) which results in a quotation. Currently I use Excel templates for each model which allows our sales team build the specification into a finished quotation which is then converted to PDF and emailed to the customer. As the business grows though its not ideal as its harder to control the information.
    ideally I'd like to use a cloud based package that lets me configure all options for the various models we offer and build in some logic to make it bulletproof e.g. if you choose option 1, then by default you can't choose option 10 because they are not compatible. It would yield a fully finished and formatted quotation in PDF with unique sequence number for the customer enabling tracking by sales management.
    All suggestions greatly appreciated.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Sounds like you’re looking for a CRM solution - something like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

ConfigureOne meets your requirements

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

ConfigureOne meets your requirements

This looks like a winner! I've requested a demo. Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

ethernet wrote: »
    Sounds like you’re looking for a CRM solution - something like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.

I have an in house CRM system which is part of our DMS so I dont really want to add another CRM to the process. I havent used Salesforce. Does it have the ability to configure and price products?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

pablo21 wrote: »
    I have an in house CRM system which is part of our DMS so I dont really want to add another CRM to the process. I havent used Salesforce. Does it have the ability to configure and price products?

That's fair enough. A new CRM would be overkill in that case.
    Yes, Salesforce comes with a lot of functionality out of the box but it's very configurable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement