Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus voucher /no charge change:how?

Options
  • 06-08-2020 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

Booked flights in mid July, hopeful that the green list would bring some good news. It didn't.

It's very unclear what I need to do to get a voucher. Is that still a option for me? There is little to no information on their website, and I know I wont get a reply as they are presumably up to their proverbials in refunds.

All their cancellation Terms and conditions seem to relate to "normal " time.

My only other option then is to use their "no fee flight change"
    Again there is eff all info on the site. If I were not to get a voucher (first preference) then how do I do this? Do I literally need to go in and change my flights to go on a later date? Seems a faff as I will likely need to change it again

If anyone had any info on the process, esp getting a refund/ voucher , I would be grateful

Comments

Advertisement