Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Need an Artist? Post here! Read Post #1 before posting!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

Hi, I am looking to get a portrait painter that can draw some sketches of couples arriving at a wedding. Similar to those painters you see as busker types on the streets, where they paint humorous portraits. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be a great.Dublin area.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 daeriam :)

Hi all,
    I am getting married next year and i would like some one to sketch a picture for me, its a simple picture its of a couple holding each other, if anyone is interested i can send them the picture or you can just let your own imagination go wild but the only thing is it needs to be a small picture as its going on the front of my invites, so if anyone is interested please contact me and i can give more details if needed.
    Thank you all your wonderful arty people :D

• Subscribers Posts: 40,679 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

is this a paying job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 daeriam :)

well its only a tiny picture and i only have a small budget for my wedding so i was hoping on peoples generosity!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭DrFroggies

Hi Daeriam,

Sent you a PM.
    Cheers;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Marketing Intern

Looking for an artist to do a pretty simple sketch of footprints with wording using chalk! Will discuss payment.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭fitzie79

I am looking for a present for my brother for his upcoming wedding. He is marrying a girl from Tipp and they are both interested in hurling. I have come across a painting online that captured what I was looking for but it is no longer for sale (and the hurlers in the picture were from the wrong counties). I tried contacting the artist through his flicker account but he doesn't seem to have used it in a number of years.

Does anyone have details of an artist that would be able to do a painting like I described. I have a link to the painting that I really liked if that would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭wiilow74

fitzie79 wrote: »
    I am looking for a present for my brother for his upcoming wedding. He is marrying a girl from Tipp and they are both interested in hurling. I have come across a painting online that captured what I was looking for but it is no longer for sale (and the hurlers in the picture were from the wrong counties). I tried contacting the artist through his flicker account but he doesn't seem to have used it in a number of years.

Does anyone have details of an artist that would be able to do a painting like I described. I have a link to the painting that I really liked if that would help.

Hi Fitzie79,
    Just sent you a PM.Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jenimc

Has this Craft Fair happened yet? I make jewellery & bath products and am interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 paddyfagan1

L0u1se wrote: »
    Hi
    We are looking at running a street art event in Dublin later in the summer.

We are looking for chalk artists who could do pieces on the pavements and also for charicturists who would be interested in taking part - doing charictures of people visiting the event.

We have 3 chalk artists travelling from abroad but would love to add an Irish flavour. Please PM me with any suggestions/ideas

Thanks

Hi, Just wondered if you found an Irish artist as I am looking for irish pavement artists too.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Cephei

I have started a new Irish company that specializes in the customization and design of protective smart phone covers. We have the ability to do high resolution full colour/photographic images which are embedded using a new technique into the surface of the plastic (not stickers or vinyls)

We have a website which will be going online in the next two weeks where users can choose designs from our gallery and/or upload an image of their own to create their own case.

We are looking for talented artists/illustrators to do some fashionable designs for our stock gallery. We will look to offer a commission on every sale of your artwork and if your designs sell well we will look to add more.

Please contact me if you are interested in designing for us and I will arrange to view your portfolio and send you some examples of styles we are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭boxercreations

Looking for someone to draw me a set of 3 graphic custom cartoons - kind of Mr Men style, as a gift for brother. Can pay a reasonable fee and send more details to anyone interested.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hippyraz

boxercreations pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Briksins

Hello!

I'm currently working on the Game as my final project in College. It is 2d Game for Android with online content - DOTA style.

I'm looking for 2D Artist who will be able to help me with Art work for my project.
    At this stage Art work required only for Game Design Documentation
    but later when i finish server side will require Art and animation for the client.

More details will be provided...

I would be very much appreciate if someone would help me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sreagvle

Hi,

I would like to commission an artist to do a painting, probably an oil painting but I will look at all samples. The subject is a house and some surrounding countryside. Any recommendations or ideas where I should look?

Many Thank,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jinglebells

Hey, I am the teacher of a community based school- we have just qualifed for the All Ireland variety Show-but like everyone else our funding has been completely cut, already with the risk of being closed down, were hoping with some kind hearted people we can make this competition.

I'm looking for an artist who can paint back drops-a volounteer who has some free time, would like to get involved in our youth club environment or just some1 looking for some experience/portfolio work etc. Its for a number of scenes ( charlie and choc factory, dollhouse, pirates) any help is greatly appreciated.

We can supply materials, space, helpers and lots of tea...if you have any suggestions please let me know :D Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 amolnar

Hi,

I can paint it for you. PM me and i send you a link of my works.

Thanks,
    Andrew

sreagvle wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to commission an artist to do a painting, probably an oil painting but I will look at all samples. The subject is a house and some surrounding countryside. Any recommendations or ideas where I should look?

Many Thank,

Hi,

I can paint it for you. PM me and i send you a link of my works.

Thanks,
    Andrew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Hi, I have posted an ad on adverts.ie here looking for someone to do an ink illustration of our wedding venue which we'll use for invites etc. and I wanted to post here to draw it to the attention of the talent folks on this forum in case you might be interested , please PM me if interested.

I had posted this also in the Digital Art Design forum but now realize this might be a better place for it as given that I'm looking for an ink illustration it doesn't need to be digital - if it was done in actual ink we could possibly scan it for use on the materials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 croissantcraic

My husband forwarded your request to me thinking I might be a good fit for your oil painting needs. I work primarily in oils, and while I specialize in custom dog portraits I do landscapes as well. You can see a samples of some of my most recent work on my blog here: http://croissantcraic.blogspot.com/2011/11/oil-painting-is-my-jam.html or my dog paintings on my website http://www.croissantdesigns.com/index2.php#/home/
    Hope to hear from you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭evilmonkee

Hi,

I want to get a custom statuette (~ 1 ft) made.
    Any material considered - clay, metal, ceramic etc.
    The statue will be of a specific halo spartan (pictures will be provided), including colours.
    Preferably in the Dublin area .
    Anyone interested please pm me, I would appreciate pictures of your previous work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

logo design wanted for band name. chosen design will receive money as a sign of our appreciation. please reply back if interested and pm will be sent to you with more information.
    Thanks for reading.

yup il do it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Post moved to Artist wanted thread. Please abide by forum charter.. no personal details. Keep to PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ldy

band seeking an individual to design a logo. please reply back for more info

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭now radio soldier

Hi guys,im currently giving up some of my free weekends helping too restore a ship called Ross Revenge which use too be radio carolines home back in 80s and 90s,All work carried out on the ship is down too peoples from time and donations of money and materials.

I would like too know if theres any artists out there that could do either 1 big painting with 4 to 5 images in it or maybe 2 small pictures of the ship in it's hay day on the high seas,theres alot of photos that could be used for this.

I want this too hang on board too for people too see when then come on board too visit.

As we on very tight budget as i do go back and forth too london every few weeks too help with restoring her,but willing too pay for materials for the painting.

As for experiance it doesnt matter if your a newbie,or very experiance as long as it looks the part.

Pm me if your willing too help
    Thank you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭oompaloompa

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'll have any takers, but I'm looking for a gift for someone special. It's more a momento of our friendship really. I'm ill, and my condition has deteriorated. I am basically looking for a painting of his pet as a special gift. Something subtle that will be in the background of his life, but serves as a reminder of the time we had together.

Is there anyone here who would be able to help out? Obviously I'd cover all expenses, and a modest fee.

PM me for more details.

Thanks a lot.

Edit. I would also like a small sketch of a photo of me... it's the most recent photo of me, and it means a lot.

ldy wrote: »
    band seeking an individual to design a logo. please reply back for more info

Please send me more info.

Thanks,
    Andrew

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭BlueIsland

Im moving into my new house in next couple of months and am putting in gym in one of the rooms. I want to get a couple of specific quotations onto a canvas for the wall.Im a literally woeful at art so doing it myself not an option. any ideas of places or any other input?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 scorcoran90

Hi Blueisland

PM me if you want and i can run a few ideas past you and a few prices,absolutely no obligation to buy etc. but there's a few approaches you could take, PM me if you want to chat about it,

Ste

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Seanergy

BlueIsland wrote: »
    Im moving into my new house in next couple of months and am putting in gym in one of the rooms. I want to get a couple of specific quotations onto a canvas for the wall.Im a literally woeful at art so doing it myself not an option. any ideas of places or any other input?
    Thanks

Sure PM more details

Advertisement