Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile home parks - East Ireland

Options
  • 24-07-2020 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Im looking for some advice on mobile home parks in the east (wicklow, wexford). I want to purchase a unit and pay annual rent etc. Ive literally no experience in this area, and no idea where to start.

Ive heard a few stories of some sites around wexford being a bit rough. Id be happy to pay a slightly higher price for a more premium location / park.

Obviously id like a location with good ammenities, and surroundings. I like fishing, mountain biking, hiking, close to sea if possible, 1+ of these would be a good start.

Any help much appreciated :)
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 VintageJelly

superd1978 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Im looking for some advice on mobile home parks in the east (wicklow, wexford). I want to purchase a unit and pay annual rent etc. Ive literally no experience in this area, and no idea where to start.

Ive heard a few stories of some sites around wexford being a bit rough. Id be happy to pay a slightly higher price for a more premium location / park.

Obviously id like a location with good ammenities, and surroundings. I like fishing, mountain biking, hiking, close to sea if possible, 1+ of these would be a good start.

Any help much appreciated :)
    D
    I am also thinking of doing this. I was looking at a nice one in Ballymoney in Wexford? Drove through it on a day trip to Courtown. Really well kept. Everyone driving very slowly, kids on bikes, seemed lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭dubstepper

I am also thinking of doing this. I was looking at a nice one in Ballymoney in Wexford? Drove through it on a day trip to Courtown. Really well kept. Everyone driving very slowly, kids on bikes, seemed lovely.

My brother has a holiday house in Ballymoney and really enjoys it. There are a few nice beaches around there, and it's near Gorey.

May I ask which site you were looking at?

Advertisement