Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeatingly getting Betfred email notification

Options
  • 02-09-2018 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

Yesterday I got a pop up notification of an email from Betfred about picking six winners from six races for some big jackpot.

The notifications keep coming after the racing is over, I delete the email. The notifications keep coming again so I went into deleted mail, emptied that. On Betfred site I change settings to no notifications but today I'm stil getting these notification every time I log ont my phone. This is happening without Betfred app being open.

If anyone has had this issue or similar I would be glad of any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Yesterday I got a pop up notification of an email from Betfred about picking six winners from six races for some big jackpot.

The notifications keep coming after the racing is over, I delete the email. The notifications keep coming again so I went into deleted mail, emptied that. On Betfred site I change settings to no notifications but today I'm stil getting these notification every time I log ont my phone. This is happening without Betfred app being open.

If anyone has had this issue or similar I would be glad of any advice.

maybe it'll take 48 hours or more for you to be off their lists
    I experienced same end every time I log in now i get this despite clicking
    on the unsubscribe button every single time
    https://gyazo.com/f3fa483a8a6f9c77a212f51c860f5a46

saying that I don't have their app or any other bookie app, prefer to use the browser...tis far less painful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Ya I hav the app. I unsubscribed from email and turned off notifications and after three days of annoyance, it stopped.

Advertisement