Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

School excuses

• 26-01-2000 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

The following are actual excuses written by parents on behalf of their children in the
    Albuquerque Public Schools system.

Dear School: Please excuse John from being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31,32, and also 33.

Please excuse Johnie for being . It was his father's fault.

Excuse Gloria. She has been under the doctor.

Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hit in the growing part.

My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent this weekend with the Marines.

Please excuse Joyce from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday she fell off a tree and misplaced her hip.

Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

Maryan was absent Dec. 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat,headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat,her brother had a low-grade fever. There must be the flu going around, her father even got hot last night.

Please excuse Blanche from jim today. She is administrating.

George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach .

Please excuse Sara from being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.

Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had diah (*scratch*),diahoah (*scratch), dyah (*scratch*) the $hit$.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

The following are actual excuses
    no they're not

harVey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

I could believe it smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i cant believe its not butter....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

You need exuses. This site has a wide list of Excuses ranging from school to relationships.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Wow... that site really sucks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Wow... that site really sucks.

Couldn't agree more! LOL! :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Please excuse Sara from being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.

roffle, jaysus that a good one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

pfff, wrote me own notes, always thought that was so stupid about school, always had the same or very similar note. XXXX was absent from school due to personal/private reasons.

And the feckin teacher would always ask with out fail, so why WERE you out.

Personal/private reasons ya dumb bitch!

*sigh*

me likes college *gives big hug*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

HAHA Alan, I did exactly the same thing, "personal reasons".
    And they would always ask, the nosey pr*cks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

"He was sick" gets the job done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Yeah if you start writing your own notes from the start of the year the teachers get used to that hand-writing for your notes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

"We were in England sorting through his dead aunt's possessions" usually leaves no space for questions

Advertisement