Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three old very used guns

Options
  • 14-09-2020 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭

Hi I found a few old guns in storage that are probably 10ish years old. As i mention below, I don't really know much more than what i've included below so would be a purchase for a someone who might want a project of fixing them up. In terms of price, I don't really have a clue what they are worth now (although they were all bought in a local airsoft shop) so I'm going to say €200 for the lot but if that price is way off let me know. I also want to sell it all off in one go. I'll add photos below.

Black AK-47 - Has no battery and is missing the detachable stock (I think its missing rather than broken off). I think it should be working otherwise but I'm not sure so don't want to give any guarantees. 320 fps.

AK-47 Kalashnikov - This one seems to be in good condition but again no battery so I have no way of testing if it works. Also comes in original box. Has max of 1.32 joules but was reduced to just under 1 joule for sale in Ireland.

Spring Rifle - This doesn't seem to work, may need a new spring or something? Sight and stand both are not attached, and the part where the stand attaches is broken. Also comes with strap and original box. 0 fps as spring is broken.

Other stuff - Just the load of bb's that a found with the guns.

Comments

Advertisement