Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We Want Your Soul Dot Com

• 23-09-2003 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

"Selling my soul was the best thing that I ever did, not only do I have a whole load of money to spend, but now I no longer have to worry about being nice to people -- as no longer have to worry about what happens to my soul when i die."

We want your soul.com

My soul is valued at about $40,000

Dont think i'll let them extract it tho......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

nice spelling with mcdonalds. My soul is worth £8890. 82% of people have a purer soul than me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭sunbeam

''Your soul is worth £12821. For your peace of mind, 68% of people have a purer soul than you''

Hmmp. Ripoff merchants. :mad:

/me adjusts halo and stomps off...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Your soul is worth £5745. For your peace of mind, 92% of people have a purer soul than you

easiest 5 grand i ever made :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Whippeee 26k where do i sign up!!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Your soul is worth £20106. For your peace of mind, 48% of people have a purer soul than you.
    where can i sell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

IS that all mine is worth
    Your soul is worth £2917. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you.:rolleyes: ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Your soul is worth £14640. For your peace of mind, 62% of people have a purer soul than you

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

For me,

Your soul is worth £45248. For your peace of mind, 15% of people have a purer soul than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Your soul is worth £7962. For your peace of mind, 85% of people have a purer soul than you.

Good offer

also celticfc you big liar, no ones that much of a saint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

sell sell sell!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Mine is £20738, if thats sterling then I'll have 30grand. Think I'll pass for the moment although I'm not exactly getting any purer...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

27 odd grand,

how dya like those apples?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Your soul is worth £40965. For your peace of mind, 18% of people have a purer soul than you.

I never use it anyway......

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Your soul is worth £10249. For your peace of mind, 77% of people have a purer soul than you.

I think 77% of people are filthy dirty liars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Your soul is worth £12038. For your peace of mind, 70% of people have a purer soul than you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Your soul is worth £73773. For your peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than you.

Take it sinners!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Lawnkiller

Your soul is worth £70525. For your peace of mind, 7% of people have a purer soul than you.

w00t - Check meh sh1t out baby, for I have loads of Soul Moneh, now you KNOW what I'm talkin' about, hee heee. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Petal

Your soul is worth £66332. For your peace of mind, 8% of people have a purer soul than you

(",)..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Your soul is worth £13,958. For your peace of mind, 64% of people have a purer soul than you.
    My soul's value can only decrease...might as well sell now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Your soul is worth £58482. For your peace of mind, 10% of people have a purer soul than you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dear Sinner,

DRakE has had their soul valued at £7926 which means 85% of people have a purer soul than him/her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭athena 2000

Your soul is worth £77194.

For your peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than you.

Keep your foul contract, I won't sign it. I've got principles!
    Did my value go up? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Your soul is worth £9123. For your peace of mind, 81% of people have a purer soul than you
    just as expected...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Bah, an honest 7 grand and a dishonest second try of 63 grand.

Nice idea for a website. Where do they store the souls then - in the Ram or the Rom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

hmm....how do they actually buy souls...i want money...i'll gladly sell mine! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Your soul is worth £26629. For your peace of mind, 36% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hmm that'll do me.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Your soul is worth £13686. For your peace of mind, 65% of people have a purer soul than you.

CHA CHAING!!!!!:D :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Your soul is worth £23298. For your peace of mind, 41% of people have a purer soul than you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Your soul is worth £31695. For your peace of mind, 26% of people have a purer soul than you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Your soul is worth £14275. For your peace of mind, 63% of people have a purer soul than you.

bah

i know i can get a better price for it!

any taker's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

about 8 grand eh....

its more than i have at the moment anyway...

anybody looking to buy a soul? its hardly been used!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

£21778, 44% of people have a purer soul
    Wonder if they've more than one Fish in Korea as a customer or if it's just a Sole Seoul Sole Soul Sold ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Oh baby im rich!!!! woohoooooo

"Your soul is worth £77,711. For your peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than you"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

Your soul is worth £50045. For your peace of mind, 13% of people have a purer soul than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Your soul is worth £18619. For your peace of mind, 51% of people have a purer soul than you

hpmh, i would let it go for less than 30k

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

I contacted them as I had planned on not eating all of the doughnuts that I would buy with the money (thereby nullifying the contract).
    I gave out stink when they told me that the website was only a marketing gimmick for DJ Adam Freeland's new tour. When I threatened to sue them, they offered me 200 quid as a "gesture of goodwill". I grudgingly accepted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Grom

Your soul is worth £74196. For your peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than you

Hrmm were the **** do I sign. Id sell in a jiffy if someone offered me that irl/

As for the rom ram that fairly logical answer :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Your soul is worth £5503. For your peace of mind, 92% of people have a purer soul than you.

Damnit! I KNEW the davil ripped me off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Your soul is worth £103947. For your peace of mind, 3% of people have a purer soul than you.

Wow, only 3% of people have a purer soul. btw I answered honestly.
    Right, I'll offer it at £100k (that's pound ming you, not euro)

The above offer for the sell of my soul is null and void. The soul of Bachuss is not for sale at any price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

"Your soul is worth £13621. For your peace of mind, 65% of people have a purer soul than you"

Me? Pure soul? Don't know where it got that idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Your soul is worth £4628. For your peace of mind, 94% of people have a purer soul than you.

You'd wonder about some of the questions though... "Do you support the war on terrorism?" I answered no... but maybe they took that as "You want to obstruct our freedom you bastard!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

the war on terror one is a diddly of a pickle, as on one side you've got war, and on the other side you've got freedoms being reduced by terrorists.

Advertisement