Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Teams Logging in problen?

Options
  • 26-09-2020 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

New to using microsoft teams.
    Successfully set up an account for using MS teams.
    I also downloaded the App for my phone & can log in through the app no problem.
    However, I can't log in on my PC.
    What could be wrong?
    All passwords, etc are correct.
    All help appreciated.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,471 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Are you getting an error message? Did you try restart the PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭I am me123

Are you getting an error message? Did you try restart the PC?

It tells me that my account does not exist. But I can log in with no problems using the app on my phone. Its kind of like Im locked out of it. My email & password are correct. Using a yahoo email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭KAGY

I am me123 wrote: »
    It tells me that my account does not exist. But I can log in with no problems using the app on my phone. Its kind of like Im locked out of it. My email & password are correct. Using a yahoo email.

I had a student with the same problem, on yahoo account too. Try to log in "account doesn't exist", create an account "existing account please log in" or something like that.
    Sorry but we didn't get to the bottom of it, I'm getting students' account for them to bypass all the guest restrictions.

Gmail, outlook, inbox.pl and msn all worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

I am me123 wrote: »
    Successfully set up an account for using MS teams.
    Can you sign in to https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/free?rtc=1 with that ****@yahoo account?

Advertisement