Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Madrid

Options
  • 21-10-2019 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭

I need to get a flight to Madrid Dub return next week but both airlines are too high' is there any cheaper way or should I do it by motorbike ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Dublin to Santander Ryanair €161, then train to Madrid €51.60, still coming out at €212, afraid you might be out of luck here leaving it this late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

easyJet showing flight to Madrid from Edinburgh for £40 base price if you can skip cheaply via EDI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

I need to get a flight to Madrid Dub return next week but both airlines are too high' is there any cheaper way or should I do it by motorbike ?

Motorbike couldn’t be cheaper when you count ferry and hotels?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Mid-term Break price gouging season.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Supply and Demand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,837 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    Motorbike couldn’t be cheaper when you count ferry and hotels?

And fuel you’ll spend more on fuel than the flight, bite the bullet and book the flight quickly.

Advertisement