Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iancar29: Supercell in Texas

Options
  • 15-06-2015 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

IanCar29 is off storm chasing in the U.S. and loving every second of it!

He's currently in Bailey County, Texas and having some trouble with the internet connection so I'm putting up this video he did, it's a great watch & I'm sure there'll be more to come! Enjoy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Thanks everyone , it was epic even without it putting down a tornado! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Iancar29 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone , it was epic even without it putting down a tornado! :D

thanks for the pics and that. fantastic stuff. been thinking of doing a tour for some time now. how did you find the tour company?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I think this is what a loved one should get Iancar29 for his birthday or Christmas...
    http://fineartamerica.com/featured/wicked-thomas-zimmerman.html
    I want this myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

So im home ! Pretty much over my jetlag now. What a trip ... 6 tornadoes ( one of which the NWS used my photo to help get the initial touch down time confirmed ) , 2 derechos clocking 100mph+ winds , crazy structured supercells , crazy close lightning and an amazing aurora display !
    10 states entered , 5250miles . :cool: :D

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    thanks for the pics and that. fantastic stuff. been thinking of doing a tour for some time now. how did you find the tour company?

3rd time out with the netweather crew, pretty much like family to me now tbh. Paul B ( team leader ) and the rest of the crew really give it 100% to get you in front of a storm. It was great this year being able to discuss setups alot more technically with him and 2 of the other guests who where in Met. students. Some great banter also between us all.
    RobertKK wrote: »
    I think this is what a loved one should get Iancar29 for his birthday or Christmas...
    http://fineartamerica.com/featured/wicked-thomas-zimmerman.html
    I want this myself...

I think i'll stick to my own shot :D

353445.jpg

Will throw up the rest of my shots on flickr later .
    Some great videos to upload aswell. :)

Advertisement