Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Electricity and Gas Provider

Options
  • 01-03-2019 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I know there are some previous threads on this but they all seem quite old. As the title suggests, who is the best provider for both electricity and gas. Moving into a new house on Monday and need to set up a provider for both. The new house is bigger than the last and I was previously with electric Ireland paying by direct debit. Who would you suggest? Are the Nest or Climote packages worth it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭rossj

Hi Blindside 88...

im in the exact same position u were in some 21 months ago...

Could you (or anyone else out there) PLEASE give me a run down of what provider I should set up an A/C with,...
    what/ who is the cheapest rate as of now, TODAY Sunday 29th Nov 2020??...

Iv moved into a house on outskirts of a town but because my work contract is a short one I only have the house rented for 7 months..Would this circumstance alter what provider I should go with or does it make any difference Im hopin to get a bill sent out as Id prefer not to set up a Direct Debit if my time in the house is only 7 months

Any advice welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

It's the same service from everyone. Look at one of the comparison sites and pick the cheapest: https://switcher.ie/gas-electricity/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqo3-BRDoARIsAE5vnaIhlrQpQiGt2IzxcIWyx3v28ReSrUR-ux_2KzvlZDI9C0pHlEZksJwaApXQEALw_wcB

You always get a good deal as a new customer, just make sure you switch after 12 months.

Advertisement