Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat Thread (PLEASE READ POST #1)

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Poor Prince Harry is having a bit of bother with his future in laws!
    How would that thread go?!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

Has anyone the link to the epic thread where there was an absolutely mental bridezilla? It's a huge thread, I just can't find it!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

lunamoon wrote: »
    Has anyone the link to the epic thread where there was an absolutely mental bridezilla? It's a huge thread, I just can't find it!

This what you're looking for?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057355848

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

lunamoon wrote: »

You're going to have to narrow that down - there's been a few!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

woodchuck wrote: »

That's the one. Brilliant, thank you!

• Advertisement

Did anyone see yesterday's royal wedding?
    I was at work, so only saw photos and a few clips.
    I loved Eugenie's dress. Much better than Megan's I thought.
    Also, there seemed to he genuine emotion which was missing from the last royal wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I loooooved her dress, it was beautiful. And that tiara - my god it was fabulous. Also watching them try to pile her dress into the car afterwards was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I didn't like the dress at all, not to my taste.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I really liked her dress. I much preferred it to Meghan's!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Loved the dress. And glad she suited herself and didn't have a veil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

She looked beautiful. The back of the dress was fabulous. Thought the sleeves were a bit too loose but she really did look great. I thought her sister’s dress was awful. It reminded me of something an older, very traditional mother of the bride would wear. Not a 30 year old!

cant26 wrote: »
    I thought her sister’s dress was awful. It reminded me of something an older, very traditional mother of the bride would wear. Not a 30 year old!
    I liked her head piece.
    Her outfit wasn't unlike Kate Middleton's in style, but the latter carried the look off so much better.

I loved all the bird cage fascinators.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I just have to express somewhere how much I loved Miley Cyrus' Vivienne Westwood wedding dress!
    https://www.brides.com/story/miley-cyruss-stunning-vivienne-westwood-wedding-dress-wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 24 UnBridled

I thought Beatrice looked beautiful. Her dress wasn't my style but was lovely all the same. I loved Eugenie's. That old vintage look is gorgeous. I was having a look at celebrity weddings over the weekend and came across Gwyneth Paltrow's wedding. Her dress was amazing and very close to what I'll be looking for. *Here's a pic :)

*Or not! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Goose76

Hi, not sure where to post this.

Does anyone know if you change your name when you get married, do you have to apply for a totally new passport (i.e: pay the 75 euro and get new pictures etc for a whole new document) or can you just request an amended passport for a lesser fee?

I've tried to look this up online and been caught in a cycle of being re-directed to about 100 different websites on citizens information!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

It’s 10 years since I got married but I know at that time if you wanted your married name then you had to order a new passport for full price.

Advertisement