Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir speed issues

Options
  • 24-08-2020 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Wondering if anyone is having issues lately with eir mobile bb hubs. I changed over to them from VF (both my only options. VF only gave me 250gb a month. Got sick of rations.

Have eir just over a month now and for first month no issues. Speed of about 20 to 25mbs. But over the last week it’s not working at all 50% of the time. Good signal just speed drops so bad I can’t do anything, sometimes a restart briefly helps but it’s hit and miss when I sit down if I can even load webpage. When it is working I can stream 4K no problems but then all of a sudden down she goes.

I’ll be getting on to them tomorrow, just wondering if it’s only me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Duffry Goat

Best of luck with that. My service goes down 10/15 times a day for the past couple of weeks and have to reboot modem. . They are not answering the fault line and if you try online there is a notice to sat they are redesigning the fault form. Looks like a business under severe pressure

Advertisement