Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger King BOGOFs and app deals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

How do u claim the offer? Do u just show the app or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Yes exactly that!

When you're ready to order go into the product you want. It'll tell you that you have 15 mins to use the code and ask are you sure or something like that.

When you click into it a short code appears on screen (1 letter 2 numbers) and a little countdown timer next to it. Show that at the counter and they'll discount the food.

You can go in again and order a second item, say a €1 coffee with your burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Tried using the app in Burger King at Cullenmore, N11,Wicklow.

Staff had no clue what I was talking about. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

Get a free whooper on your first Click & Collect order.
    Just enter promo code FREEWHOPPER on MyBK tab > Promotions.
    You will then be able to include a free Whopper sandwich as part of your first app order.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Kuevasss wrote: »
    Get a free whooper on your first Click & Collect order.
    Just enter promo code FREEWHOPPER on MyBK tab > Promotions.
    You will then be able to include a free Whopper sandwich as part of your first app order.

I'm lovin it! Much better than mcdonald's latest offers!

• Advertisement

Just had my free Whopper. Put the promo code in the app and made an order to collect at my local. Unfortunately, you can't use a promo code and a coupon at the same time. Only one per order. Really easy to use app. Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Could we Click and Collect via Drive Thru?
    Kuevasss wrote: »
    Just had my free Whopper. Put the promo code in the app and made an order to collect at my local. Unfortunately, you can't use a promo code and a coupon at the same time. Only one per order. Really easy to use app. Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Could we Click and Collect via Drive Thru?

yes, did it yesterday at Liffey valley

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Are they only doing click and collect or can you walk in and get take away like McDs are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Are they only doing click and collect or can you walk in and get take away like McDs are doing

The liffey valley store was closed, only drive through was open

• Advertisement

My local (crumlin) was opened to takeaway or click and collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭nhg

Any codes available for Burger King similar to what the ‘McDonald’s offers’ thread has

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I dont think there is but maybe someone else could clarify. Do their self order screens have an option to manually enter in a code? Without that it might not be possible at the till if the offer isnt currently running. Thats the real trick of the McDonalds codes, you can get all the offers even if they are not currently on the app. Which means by using the codes a sizable part of their entire menu is available at a 30-40% discount.

Anytime I look at the deals in the Burger King app they never seem to have a Whopper meal discounted, only a whopper & fries for 5 euro and then a couple of other meals with a side or a dessert for 8.50+. Alot of the offers are designed to get you to spend more money by adding on an item likes 6 nuggets or a cheeseburger that you were unlikely to order in the first place. It doesnt exactly entice me as they're already a bit overpriced for what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭crayon80

If you fill in the survey on the receipt you get the full Whopper meal for about a fiver. I think you pay for chips and a drink and get a Whopper or chicken burger free

Advertisement